KOTA the dinasour-99.00, Fur Real Pony-79.00, Smores'-99.00

great - i wasn't disputing that it ever said that, i believed it. i only looked this morning and it no longer does ;)

and i wasn't ripping you or anyone a new one - i was just a little shocked, myself, at the way people were acting. like OMG let's call amazon and freak out - even after amazon took steps to correct their mistake people are still promoting the previous deal (error or not) and suggesting that customers call to get their way. it just reminds of the target/britax fiasco all over again and while i don't care what anyone else gets their kids for christmas, i am against greed. maybe that's why i came across as rude when i said i wouldn't get these things for my kids, and while that's true, it is besides the point. i'm glad that some people got in on a great deal but i don't think people should be urged to call and complain until they get an additional $100 off something that is already clearly marked down. that's all.

Well,, now that it doesn't say that on the screen I wouldn't call and try to get it-I too think that is wrong. I am too against greed ;-)!

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Tis the season...to keep it civil in the public forums. What season, might you ask? I have two final examinations in the next week..that season.

It's great to share deals if you spot them, and I'm all for a great find.. but let's try to keep bickering to a minimum, and disagreements as civil as possible. It's okay to agree to disagree and leave things at that. I'd rather not see a repeat of the Target thread...not until after December 12th, anyways.

-Nicole.

elle7715

As far as I know, mine went through for the Smores one. I called back after the first person turned me down. Let's hope they don't pull a Target. This is DD's birthday present!

Mine got here this morning! I should have ordered Butterscotch for DS...but I'll count my blessings! I usually never have luck with these things.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC