KOTA the dinasour-99.00, Fur Real Pony-79.00, Smores'-99.00

FREE SHIPPING! AMAZON!!! HURRY!!! You have to call to get the 100.00 off! Read this about it! Good thing I do not need this what an awseome deal!
http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=127611&page=26

**Tell them it is under december deals! That is what I was told~ Hope this helps someone!

*** This deal is still working for some at 11:20pm, not working for some! I would keep calling back to talk to someone else!!!***

Last edited:
ADS

elle7715

As far as I know, mine went through for the Smores one. I called back after the first person turned me down. Let's hope they don't pull a Target. This is DD's birthday present!

Amazon customer service number(or there is a button that says let amazon call you right back) and just say you saw the 100.00 off under the december deals on smores, kota and Butterscotch. I would say your friend just got the deal as well(so they know you know what you are talking about). If they say No, I would call back and get another person. That is what people are doing...

erinnicolevan

Blah. They just told me it's not a valid promotion, it's an 'emerging issue' and they have techs working on it right now. LOL Sounds eerily similar to Target. Eh, well. I hope everyone who ordered gets it - that's a fab deal! :)

erinnicolevan

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I called back and told them my mom did it an hour ago and he adjusted the price and I got the S'more Pony for $99! OMG. My DD is gonna DIE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :)

R&J'sMom

Saw this on Gotta Deal earlier tonight. My friend bought her daughter the Butterscotch Pony for $79. She had to call twice, but they adjusted the price for her. I debated about getting it, but I had already bought so much for the boys for Christmas already.

That is what I am following the gottadeal site too! LOL!

Yup, I think it was a pricing error in a way. And I have no idea why one rep is and one rep isn't.

Glad some more got the deals. It is so hard to not get Kota....

indigoblossom

what the deal probably is, and i can't imagine that ANY reps are lowering the price further, is that kota's already marked down $100. why would people think they could get another $100 off? the retail price is $299.99 and the listed price is currently $199.99 - that's $100 off. sheesh people!

I am not sure exactly how I haven't followed it closely since I don't need these, but i believe it says 100.00 off, and the have to honor it(as alot of the supervisors are saying).

SHEESH!!!!!

what the deal probably is, and i can't imagine that ANY reps are lowering the price further, is that kota's already marked down $100. why would people think they could get another $100 off? the retail price is $299.99 and the listed price is currently $199.99 - that's $100 off. sheesh people!

People are still getting it as of 9:00am this morning :whistle:

erinnicolevan

The original ad said "receive $100 off at checkout", so that implies that once you put it in your cart, you will get an additional $100 off the price. So, I believe that is what the reps are doing. Not sure if they are still doing it this AM, though?

R&J'sMom

Because the page read "Save an additional $100 off at checkout". They have since changed the wording.

indigoblossom

I am not sure exactly how I haven't followed it closely since I don't need these, but i believe it says 100.00 off, and the have to honor it(as alot of the supervisors are saying).

SHEESH!!!!!

IT IS $100 OFF!!!! that's all i'm saying - just like when you click the link here for toys that are up to 60% off you get directed to this page and what do you know? all those toys are discounted up to 60%. i don't think anyone would then expect an additional discount - that's not what the sales page says - so when you're looking at the holiday event page on amazon and scroll down to see where it says $100 off kota or those horses, it doesn't say "in addition to current markdown" or anything else that would lead me to believe that it's $100 off the already discounted $100 off price. clear now?

eta:
Because the page read "Save an additional $100 off at checkout". They have since changed the wording.

if it previously said "an additional $100 off at checkout" then fine. they honored it, it was a mistake, it's now been corrected. but as i read it NOW (and i only did read it this morning since i'm not buying my kids big, obnoxious, loud toys) i didn't see how anyone was entitled to a further discount since they're already marked down $100-$120.

erinnicolevan

IT IS $100 OFF!!!! that's all i'm saying - just like when you click the link here for toys that are up to 60% off you get directed to this page and what do you know? all those toys are discounted up to 60%. i don't think anyone would then expect an additional discount - that's not what the sales page says - so when you're looking at the holiday event page on amazon and scroll down to see where it says $100 off kota or those horses, it doesn't say "in addition to current markdown" or anything else that would lead me to believe that it's $100 off the already discounted $100 off price. clear now?

eta:

if it previously said "an additional $100 off at checkout" then fine. they honored it, it was a mistake, it's now been corrected. but as i read it NOW (and i only did read it this morning since i'm not buying my kids big, obnoxious, loud toys) i didn't see how anyone was entitled to a further discount since they're already marked down $100-$120.

It did previously say that. I've got a screen shot of it. :)

It did say that(my friend showed me she copy and pasted it)....

And wow! That is all I am saying... I came on here to post a deal and you rip me a new one! LOL!
Mabey it is my pms making me take this the wrong way. But, it sounds like anyways you are against these for christmas anyways...

indigoblossom

It did previously say that. I've got a screen shot of it. :)

It did say that(my friend showed me she copy and pasted it)....

And wow! That is all I am saying... I came on here to post a deal and you rip me a new one! LOL!
Mabey it is my pms making me take this the wrong way. But, it sounds like anyways you are against these for christmas anyways...

great - i wasn't disputing that it ever said that, i believed it. i only looked this morning and it no longer does ;)

and i wasn't ripping you or anyone a new one - i was just a little shocked, myself, at the way people were acting. like OMG let's call amazon and freak out - even after amazon took steps to correct their mistake people are still promoting the previous deal (error or not) and suggesting that customers call to get their way. it just reminds of the target/britax fiasco all over again and while i don't care what anyone else gets their kids for christmas, i am against greed. maybe that's why i came across as rude when i said i wouldn't get these things for my kids, and while that's true, it is besides the point. i'm glad that some people got in on a great deal but i don't think people should be urged to call and complain until they get an additional $100 off something that is already clearly marked down. that's all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC