Question mclaren travel system - maxi cosi car seat

dalitp

do you know if the mclaren's easy traveller is compatible with Mico Infant Car Seat by Maxi-cosi?
thank you.
both companies say they haven't tried it and cannot guarenty. do you have any experience with it?

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I haven't tried it either, but I just googled the easy traveller and looking at it I don't see any way that the mico could attach to it... Most other infant seats click on to a bar to hold the seat in, but the mico has bars that click into the holder on the base. When it's being used with a stroller, the part that clicks in is actually underneath the round part of the handle.

So while I can't be 100% certain, I would say no, just based on being familiar with how the Maxi Cosi Mico attaches to other strollers and not seeing any kind of mechanism that could be used that way on the mclaren.

The Mico is compatible with the quinny strollers, and also the maxi cosi Foray - possibly the Perle too, but I'm not 100% sure of that off the top of my head.

U

Unregistered

no, i asked mclaren this question because it was the combo we were look at and they said 'no'

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC