Evenflo Joyride?

Auntie2six

When were Evenflo Joyride infant car seats last manufactured? Someone is selling one on craigslist for $10! I am thinking of buying it, not to use but to destroy if it is expired! Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

Auntie2six

I just looked it up, didn't find a date or anything but it says they were recalled for the carry handle coming unlatched! OMG!

Auntie2six

Ok thanks! I know about the car seat pictorial but I can't view it! It makes my computer freeze up, don't know why! Ok, so I am going to email the lady and ask about purchasing it. You think she would do anything if I just told her it was expired?

christineka

Yes, I've emailed numerous people about expirations and why. Probably 90% say they didn't know and take down the ad. It is only a few crazies that will sell anyway.

Auntie2six

If your successful come clean up denver's too :p

Hah, I wish I could! I'm from New york. I wish people would at least check things before they sell them on craigslist, like check for recalls for example. I see so many seats that you know are expired. T-shields and everything!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC