2 down, 1 to go!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
So I finally got one of DH's cousins to let me check her seats. She's having her baby on the 25th and asked me put her infant seat in for me, yay! So, I also got to check her 2yo's seat (which wasn't in bad, but wrong) and give her some basic education on carseats that comes w/ having me install seats. :) She has a Discovery and man it's a pain! She also has funky seatbelts which did not help. I had to put locking clips on both seats, but I got to take the locking clips OFF her dd's seats though.

He just had another cousin though that had a baby and I want to install her seats. She was there too and never said anything about asking for help. She has these strap covers on her ds's seat though that bring the chest clip down to his belly, ugh. She has the Baby Trend LL. I think it's always worse when you see a nice seat being used wrong. ;)

There is another cousin too (we are very fertile right now, lol) that has already told me I'm installing their seat when they buy it. They're due in November so I have some time. I'm sure they'll take me shopping for it too, they don't have as much of a choice as the others do since we're closer to them.

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Awesome :)

I *wish* my niece would let me check her seat.... LONG story, though :(

She just had her baby on July 4th -- a little over 6# 19.5" named Deakyn Shaun -- I'm officially an old lady Great Auntie :p

j4m4d8

Congrats, Jennifer! It is so fun getting to shop for seats with our relatives. I loved buying the SafeSeat for my niece. I really hoped to check my dh's cousin's daughter's seat at our family reunion this year, but it looks as if that has been cancelled.

And congratulations, Tiffany! If it makes you feel better, one of my friends was actually BORN a great aunt.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Wow, Tiff, you are getting old! lol I'm not even an aunt yet. ;) And I better not be for some time...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC