Just saw a booster Commercial!! :)

NotJUSTamom

I'm having a good day and car seat day overall! :) DH took the kiddos swimming tonite to give me some free-time. Between the GN story from this afternoon and now, I just saw the "until they are 4'9 use a booster seat in the car and don't let them down" commercial!I 'm thrilled that that commercial is not just on youtube anymore and actually on t.vs in MI so people can see them! :D YAAAY!

ADS

kmcenery

My hubby goes to LA (in CA) alot for work and he saw a big billborad sp? that said booster to 4'9 an it had some things from disney movies on it.

skylinphoto

In Orlando (i moved to jacksonville 2 months ago so i'm not in orlando anymore), they used to show the booster commercials all the time! "until they're 4'9 use a booster everytime" :)
Here in Jacksonville, they don't do the commercials..but, I've seen one billboard about booster use in the bad side of town. As well as a 'back to sleep' sign! "abc's of safe sleep for baby: Alone, Back, Crib"
Along with the HUNDREDS of teen pregnancy signs..I'm serious...HUNDREDS of them. Those "pregnant? scared?" and "let's prevent teen pregnancy". I've got nothing against being young and pregnant...I've been there..but, ****! lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

scoutingbear

A couple weeks ago in the LA area of CA there was an ad on the radio about boosters! Very excited to hear it. (Then, I go to work today and watch one of the parents leave with her not quite 2 1/2 y/o in a HBB--turbo. It was the only "car seat" of any type in the car and she also has a 5 y/o. Wonder what happens when they both are in the car. CA law is 6 or 60)

NotJUSTamom

A couple weeks ago in the LA area of CA there was an ad on the radio about boosters! Very excited to hear it. (Then, I go to work today and watch one of the parents leave with her not quite 2 1/2 y/o in a HBB--turbo. It was the only "car seat" of any type in the car and she also has a 5 y/o. Wonder what happens when they both are in the car. CA law is 6 or 60)

Well, the turbo (high back that is) fits a lot of 2 yr olds because it goes so small..thats why people think it's ok :thumbsdown: I have found that a lot of people don't take car seat laws seriously..Personally, I think the fines should be higher for not using seats!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC