Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Please help me find a deal on PS3 guitar hero world tour band kit

My 2 boys really want guitar hero world tour band kind for PS3 for Christmas this year. I have been looking everywhere to find a deal on it. It's typically priced at $189.00. Any amount off would help.

I would really like to get it at Target, Wal-mart, Toys r us because a friend who has the set already recommended buying it someplace that you could exchange if you have any problems with the Guitar or Drum set in the future. I guess the drums have had a few problems.

If anyone has any ideas on saving money on this with coupons or any other way your help is greatly needed!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Please help me find a deal on PS3 guitar hero world tour band kit

You can get 10% off at Target shopping through the AAA site. You don't need to be a member, but will need to create a login.

http://ww2.aaa.com/scripts/WebObject...=215&zip=44023

Carseat Crazy

Target is now sold out online . Thanks for your help though. If anyone else has any ideas please help.

buy it through live.com and get 30% cashback when you do buy it now on ebay...

so for instance, there is one that's $189 w/ free shipping... you'll get 30% cash back in your microsoft live account (60 days post purchase), which you can request a check for.

I'd just check the users... and make sure they have good feedback.

You have to start at live.com

Type in "guitar hero world tour" in the search

The top line will most likely give you a link to ebay with a "cash back" link. Click that link - it will bring you to ebay.

Search for PS3 guitar hero world tour - then select buy it now only items. Then sort by price and buy it. You must pay with paypal.

-Kate
    Kate - Mom to 2 boys! - CPST

It's off! Yipee!

Carseat Crazy

I did buy an extra Les Paul guitar for PS3 through Live.com but I am hesitant to order the complete World Tour Band Kit since I know that there have been alot of problems with the drums. I am still trying to decide if saving the $60.00 dollars will be worth it if I do end up having any problems.

Advantage to buying at local wal-mart, target, toys rus is that if there are problems I can go back with my receipt, would be the same with those retailers if I ordered from them online. If I go the Ebay route or other online route I may have a harder time getting service since they aren't local.

I am still debating what to do. WWYD??