Squeaky Shoe Co-Op is now open!

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
CO-OP IS NOW CLOSED. Once I receive the shoes I will be emailing everyone as to what their shipping totals are. Thank you!

Yay! It’s time for a squeaky shoe co-op! It’s opening today and the last day to post your order will be by 10am EST Friday, Dec 12th. Last day to submit payment will also be that day and time.
We need at least $100 total to order.
So, here’s how it will work...

Go on this site: http://www.wholesale.chinadirectstore.com/squeaky_shoes.htm and look at the shoes and prices. Then post your order in this thread.

For example:

Username
stock # of the shoe, description of shoe, size, price.
stock # of your next shoe, description of shoe, size, price.
etc...

If you want to order multiple sizes of the same size shoe, please make a whole new line as if you were ordering a completely different shoe..but obviously you will just be changing the 'size.’

Please only use this thread to post your order, not to 'chat' about shoe orders.

Shipping to me will be approximately $.75 per pair of shoes (they raised shipping from the last co-op) and then I will charge exact shipping to you via priority mail once I get the shoes and can weigh them.

Once you post your ‘order’ on this thread, I will PM you with your total. Then, please pay via paypal or money order. If you’re paying via paypal, please add 4% to your total to cover fees they charge me to accept payment. If you want to pay via money order, respond to my PM to let me know and then I will PM you my mailing address.

Once I get the shoes, I will PM you again with the shipping total you owe.

Okay I think that's everything!!
Start shopping and posting!
(PS: I work during the day, so I will be doing most of my PMing at night)

Last edited:
ADS

JOII

Owensmama

Stock# SQ766BPK Leather Squeaky Pink Brown with Bow size 4 $6.45
Stock# SQ766WR Leather Squeaky Tie Shoes, color: BROWN size 4 $6.45
Stock# SQ766W Leather Squeaky Mary Jane Shoes White size 5 $6.45
Stock# SQ766AR Girl Leather Squeaky Shoes, color: WHITE size 5 $6.45

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Make your orders everyone! :) We need to reach $100 total to make an order! (Owen's mom, I will PM you once we have more posters)

emars002

emars002

Stock# SQ114PK embroidered flag checker style size 10 $3.45
Stock# SQ114PK embroidered flag checker style size 8 $3.45
Stock# SQ114NV embroidered flag Navy Blue size 7 $3.45
Stock# SQ466R Vinyl Leather Shoes Red size 10 $4.25
Stock# SQ466R Vinyl Leather Shoes Red size 7 $4.25
Stock# SQ466W Vinyl Leather Shoes White size 7 $4.25
Stock# SQ766TRI-A Leather Squeaky Shoes Tri Color #A size 7 $6.45
Stock# SQ116P Brocade Light Purple/Lilac size 7
Stock# SQ117PK Pink Canvas Squeaky Sneaker size 11 $3.75
Stock# SQ117PK Pink Canvas Squeaky Sneaker size 8 $3.75
Stock# SQ766PL Leather Squeaky Shoes Purple size 6 $6.45
Stock# SQ566HP Hot Pink Winter Boots size 10 $5.25
Stock# SQ566HP Hot Pink Winter Boots size 7 $5.25

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Is this open to Canadians as well?

:yeahthat:

As well I have some other questions:
  1. how flexible are these schoes? If someone could compare to Preschoolians, that would be SUPER!
  2. are the ones that say "leather" actually REAL leather? I noticed others said "VINYL leather" (heh-heh, hilarious) which is why I am asking.
  3. these are imported from China. Are they actually made in China as well?
These questions weren't answered on their About Squeaky Shoes page

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
TechnoGranola, I'm not sure...I've actually never laid hands on a pair of squeaky shoes...but hopefully someone else will post.

Yes, I will ship to Canada for up to 2 people for orders of $25 or more. So if you're a Canadian...post your order quickly! ;)

xxluckychicxx

I will be paying via money order :D

xxluckychicxx
Stock# SQ466P Squeaky Soft Vinyl Leather Shoes Pink size 5 $4.25
Stock# SQ566HP Squeaky Hot Pink Winter Boots size 5 $5.25
Stock# SQ466Tan Squeaky Soft Vinyl Leather Light Tan with White Sole size 10 $3.75

Mtdew@ngel

Does ANYONE know how many inches the smaller sizes are (3,4,5)? DD is 1 and kinda small and I haven't bought her any shoes yet so I don't know what size to get her. :eek:

xxluckychicxx

:eek: Sorry, I hope this doesnt confuse anything, but I'd like to add more to my order.

xxluckychicxx
Stock# SQ466B Squeaky Soft Vinyl Leather Shoes Navy Blue size 5 $4.25
Stock# SQ766W Leather Squeaky Mary Jane Shoes White size 5 $6.45

Calleiah

OMG these are SO cute!
I need:

Stock# SQ566HP Squeaky Hot Pink Winter Boots Size 11
Stock# SQ116P White Sole Squeaky Shoes Brocade Light Purple/Lilac Size 11
Stock# SQ117PK Pink Canvas Squeaky Sneaker Size 11
Stock# SQ113PCM Squeaky Pink Camouflage Size 11
Stock# SQ113LEP Squeaky Mary Jane Shoes with Leopard Print Size 11
So that should be:
$5.25
$3.75
$3.75
$3.75
$3.45

I might have to add more to my order once my friends see these. :love:

Callie

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
TechnoGranola, I'm not sure...I've actually never laid hands on a pair of squeaky shoes...but hopefully someone else will post.

Yes, I will ship to Canada for up to 2 people for orders of $25 or more. So if you're a Canadian...post your order quickly! ;)
I just took a look at the prices and I guess I am out then. I had no idea they were so cheap and DD just doesn't need 6-7 pairs of these! (to get to $25, plus anything over CAD$20 we have to pay duty/taxes/brokerage fee on)

WHY are they so darn cheap? They're not full of lead or bromine are they? ;)

Calleiah

I LOVED these ones and they were on my list if I ordered! Looked like they were out of stock in all sizes though?

OH NO! You're right! I totally missed that. Well, it wont let me edit my post! Will the powers that be please remove the leopard shoes from my order?

Thx!

Callie

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
OH NO! You're right! I totally missed that. Well, it wont let me edit my post! Will the powers that be please remove the leopard shoes from my order?

Thx!

Callie
I was hoping I was wrong! Then maybe I could have ordered 6 pairs of just those in progressively larger sizes! :D

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
okay great! We have met the $100 minimum so I will start PMing people with their initial totals. I won't get to everyone tonight, but I will get started. Plenty of time left to order.

And yes, you can order anything from the site...just please specify what section it is if it's not squeaky shoes. Thanks

Oh and my guess is they won't get here in time for Xmas as it could take the company anywhere from 3-7 days to get me the shoes...which puts us at Dec 21st/22nd. I will do my best but I can't guarantee.

Calleiah

Ahhh! Now I have to add more since I can shop from the other tabs too! Oh and my home schooling mommies might be adding to my order too! LOL

Under Childrens Shoes I need:

Stock#S006G Mary Jane Cotton Shoes Assorted Colors Girl Size Turquoise size 28

Stock#S006G Mary Jane Cotton Shoes Assorted Colors Girl Size Turquoise size 33

Stock#S006G Mary Jane Cotton Shoes Assorted Colors Girl Size Turquoise size

Stock#SL120 Leather Mary Jane Girl Shoes White Size 28
Stock#SL120 Leather Mary Jane Girl Shoes White Size 33

Thanks!

Callie

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC