Just ordered the SS1!!

Mommy0608

I'm so excited! We decided to get the SS1 for Tyler since he's getting close to outgrowing his current seat. I just don't want to give up the convenience of the infant carrier.

Woohoo!! :love:

ADS
Your going to love it!!! I love mine for my lil' daycare girl....
When you are done with it, I am sure you could get close to what you paid for it. :)

Can't wait to see pics! It is heavy btw! ;-) But, totally worth the convience of a carrier in the winter especially.:thumbsup:

Mommy0608

I'll have to take some comparison pics of him in his current infant seat and the SS1.

I know it'll be very heavy, but we have a Snap-N-Go stroller frame, so I won't have to really lug it around anywhere... except into the library for story time once a week, since there's no room for the stroller. Guess I'll build up some muscles! Hopefully I don't slip on the ice while I'm carrying him.

Ooooooh, I'm so giddy! I know you guys understand. :love: I wonder how long it will take to arrive?! I ordered from albeebaby.com. I've heard good things about them, but don't know how long their shipping typically is.

NannyMom

Congrats! I really liked mine for Sofi. I'm getting excited about using a pink one for my boss' new DD :D

cpsaddict

Ohh, which pattern? I ordered my sisters Laguna Green one from albeebaby and it got here in about 6 days, but I am on the West Coast.

I have ordered from albee baby 2 times and my sister once.
I live in the suburbs of chicago and got it in 3-4 business days... My sister lives in Indiana(edge of illinois) and got hers in 5 days.

Mommy0608

I like that one. I was trying to decide between that and the Ionic. Still not sure which to get. :whistle:

I liked the Ionic too, but this one was cheaper, so that sealed the deal for me. DH's parents are sending money for the kids for Christmas, but I doubt it'll be enough to completely cover this seat and we don't have it in our budget to pay for it ourselves, so the cheaper the better.

I'm a little curious about the fabric in the Meteor though, it looks like Nylon or something... does anyone know what it feels like? Is it soft? Tyler has eczema really bad... his skin is SO sensitive and reacts to everything he comes into contact with. I've never seen the Meteor in person.

I'll post pics and the DOM when it comes... I just ordered it last night but I'm already anxious and antsy.. it needs to be here NOW. :p

mykidsmylife

I have ordered 4 things from them. I love them. LOL.
3 of the items were shipped to El Paso. It took about 5 days.
My SIL got the 4th item shipped to her and it took 2-3 days. She is in Ma right ont he NY border though. So albeebaby is super close to her.

Congrats! Keep tracking the package.. LOL.

G8r4evr

YAY! SS1's rock! =)

I ordered a high chair from Albee and had no problems. I was actually thrilled because they were the only place that I could find the pattern I wanted.

ErinGoBragh

I'm glad you finally got it! No more wrestling the harness on the old seat.

I'm almost positive Albee is in NJ. I live in PA and had my seats in 2 days.

abacus2

I've order several things from Albee and they've always arrived in less than a week. I've been very happy with them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC