Votes: 20 83.3%
  • PW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have a BPB waiting for us there

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Clicky box

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
So, we have a trip coming up and I've been debating what to do about Emily's seat. We are flying from WI to Nevada and then possibly driving to Cali. Anyway, I took these pics at Shopko while visiting my sis at work. I had a friend buy the GN so if I decide to harness Emily for the trip I'll just borrow hers. Emily has about 1.5in left in it. Her stats are in my siggy.

So, Emily has been riding in the MA or PW. Problem is, she is so close to outgrowing the MA, that I don't want to chance installing it in her grandparents truck and her being over the slots. I would love to take the PW, but don't want to check it. If we go to Cali, I would really need to harness her I think. When she falls asleep, she still falls forward sometimes and then isn't positioned correctly. She is a car sleeper and we will be driving a lot. 2hrs from airport to her grandparents, and 5hrs to Cali are the big trips.

Here's my options~
Take the GN~Will harness her in the plane still, won't have any worries
Take the PW~Will have to check it, be worried about damage but have a great bpb to use
Have her Grandparents buy a hbb to use out there, and then it would be donated to a local cause~

I am thinking I'll just use the GN, it would be so weird to not have her in a seat on the plane! She has always had her seat! It would be nice to just have a bpb waiting when we get there and knowing that another family would benefit from it.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Last edited:
ADS

abacus2

If she fits comfortably in the Nautilus, it would be a great option. My second choice would be have a booster waiting for her; I would avoid checking the Parkway.

Still not sure if we are going to Disneyland, but we have our tickets now. We'll have a layover in the Twin Cities before flying to Vegas.

Carrie, lol, she has had my BV and Radian in her van for over 4mo now. She was surprised when I wanted to use her sons seat since I have so many, lol! At first she thought I was asking permission to use one of my own seats she has. She runs a daycare also and now she can have 5 harnessed seats in her Odyssey + the TB she bought from me. Much easier to buckle up the 3-5yo's!

Oh i totally agree totally easier to harness kids than buckle at seatbelt. Unfortunetly Michael is in a parkway now and daycare girl(almost 6) Is in the Graco turbo or FPSV booster... I am saving for a radian. I totally could harness her ;-)! She is only 2 days a week though. She has a tiny torso, but is 51 pounds..... Logan is getting a nautilus soon(whenever he outgrows the Chase by weight or scenera by height): Him and my daycare boy(cousin)fluctuate between 33-36 pounds... Right now though they are both holding steady at 33.6 pounds ;-)! They both have tons of harness height in the chase, but about 1/2 inch-1 inch in scenera.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC