Look what I traded.....

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
I got this BEAUTIFUL seat which was installed FF

1195seat1.jpg

1195seat.jpg

and put the 19lb 18 mo in this (mom approves this pic)

1995carseat2.jpg

I also saved my 1 day old 7.9 lb niece from a DOM 1999 Century Infant seat (Seat said not to use after 2006) and put her in my SR. Pics of the old seat and baby in new seat to follow, when I find my camera cord.

ADS

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
No I am not a Tech ... yet. Im going for my CRST in the new year. This was in my drive way, and I had a few extra seats here. These are good family and friends that I helped.

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
She was FF, mom turned her because "its the law" to turn them at 1yo. :eek:
She is now well informed, and little girl is going to be RF till way past her 2nd bday.

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
She is at the higher weight for RF in my neighbourhood, since I have seen 3 NEWBORNS FF :(

I even talked with the parents and was told to MYOB!!! so then I called the poliece.

AtTheSouthDam

We have one those for sale on craigslist here. If I had $40 I would buy so I could just destroy it and no one else could use. My attempts to have the owner trash have been futile. Fortunately it has been listed for many weeks now. As long as they don't budge on the price I think the kids will be safe and they will be stuck with it!

Kat_Momof3

WELL DONE! She looks like she was getting tired, or hungry, or bored.

Keep the seat for when you are a tech to use as a teaching tool.

and don't forget to post the other pics when you find your cord.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC