just noticed something weird on Target's site

NannyMom

I was looking at different carseats, and I was trying to find info on the Eddie Bauer seat. THis is what it says:

High-Back, Transitional Booster Seat
Features Side Impact Panels, 5-Point Harness, Built-In Head Support, Internal Harness System, Safety Belt Positioners
Up-Front Adjustment, Elasticized Edge Secures Around Front Seat
High-Back Seat, Contoured Seat, Low-Back Seat
Puzzle Lock Closure
Detachable Head Pillow, Armrests, Cupholders, Removable Head Support
Front-Facing Seat Only
Removable Seat Pad for Easy Washing, Adjustable Arm Rests, Converts to a No-Back Booster, Pivoting Armrests, Adjustable Harness, Adjustable Head Support
Brown Plaid Pattern
Made of Plastic, Energy Absorbent Foam Fill , Cotton Lining
Supports Baby's Head, Neck and Back, Stain Resistant, Flame Retardant
Compatible with Shoulder Seat Belt, Car Seat, Lap Seat Belt
Machine Wash Cold
Front-Facing Only
Recommended Ages: Newborn to 12 mos.
For Children 40-100 lbs. with Belt-Positioning Booster
15"x21"x26 "
Do Not Leave Child Unattended, Do Not Exceed Recommended Weight Limit
Base Dimensions: 15"x21 "

I don't see anything about the harness weight mins/max (which is what I was looking for). But I do see that is says newborn- 12 months, but it's a FF only seat :rolleyes:

Do I just email the webmaster....or customer service....?

ADS

christineka

Email either or both! I emailed about a similar seat asking them to clarify the harness weight limit was only 22-40 pounds and was a belt positioning booster 30-100 pounds. Someone thought they had gotten a great deal on a seat that harnessed to 100 pounds. Her 2 year old had outgrown the roundabout. She was frustrated to learn she'd bought the wrong seat. Target emailed me back and said they'd change the description. I never checked up on it though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC