thank you Graco!!

VirginiaDavis

Some of you may remember me asking about harness strap covers. I had emailed Graco the day I asked and in the mail today, I got a pair of covers! Granted, they arent a perfect match for our cover, but I dont care!

Thank you Graco! :D I was totally going to buy some, but guess I didnt need to! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ADS

G8r4evr

What color were they? I emailed Graco last week asking if they still had the black ones and all I received as a simple, "No".

VirginiaDavis

They are from the "portica" pattern, I think its called..the other gray pattern they have in the SS1's. I have the eclipse pattern..

I was really happy when I got them! I didnt really expect them to just send them to me, but thats good customer service right there, IMO!

NannyMom

What did you say to make them want to send them free I wonder? Did you just ask if they were available? Or why your seat didn't come with them?

VirginiaDavis

This was my email, I went through the site, and did a "parts inquiry"

Hi. I am in need of harness strap covers, for this seat,
for my son. The straps pull on his neck and no matter what I do with his
clothes, when I tighten his harness, its pulling against his neck. Being
a 1 month old baby, he doesnt like it and its making him uncomfortable
in his seat. I am not seeing any available on your site, so would like
to find out where or how I can get some.

G8r4evr

This was my email, I went through the site, and did a "parts inquiry"

Very cool. Im going to try wording my email in that manner and see if I have any better luck. I didnt mention which pattern I had and they didnt ask...simply said they didnt have any.

This is the set that we have.... http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=7B00GRM3&CategoryID=12

It doesnt look like there are any covers in the pic...does that mean I am out of luck? Why did they put them on some and not others?

VirginiaDavis

I have my seat registered through the site, so thats how they knew which I had. They just sent me some from a similar pattern. Id totally try it. And I dont get why some dont have them. To me, they are pretty necessary, especially for small babies!

G8r4evr

I have my seat registered through the site, so thats how they knew which I had. They just sent me some from a similar pattern. Id totally try it. And I dont get why some dont have them. To me, they are pretty necessary, especially for small babies!

So much for consistency. LOL I sent a similar email and this is what I received back....

Thank you for contacting us. Your model did not come with this feature however the harness covers from any of these models will fit your seat.
8a16ctm, 8a16gni, 8a24mia, 8a15nct, 8a15cga, 8a15prt or 8a15soh.
To place the order from our web page click on 'Buy Replacement Parts and Toys' and enter your model choice and serial number 010101 to access your parts list and place the order. You can as always call our customer service center to place any order if you prefer.
Thank you for checking.

I also dont get why some come with them and others dont...For the price I paid, you would think they would be included. :whistle:

VirginiaDavis

How weird!!! And I agree, for the price we paid, they should have them!

Nathan seems much happier in his seat, since I removed the head thing and added the harness covers. It makes going somewhere easier, when the baby isnt screaming because you put him in his car seat! LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC