Rear facing entertainment

PixieEMT

Cheap entertainment for in the vehicle! I guess they could work for FF children too! :shrug-shoulders: Hopefully someone hasn't thought of this before!

Felt designs that stick to the headliner of your vehicle! I made vehicles for my DS. When he's fussy and he starts giving me a hard time buckling up I tell him to look for the trucks. It usually helps. I stick them above his seat.

Supplies:
Color felt
Sticky craft glue
Velcro with peel back adhesive
Color sharpies (crayola markers took forever to dry)
Scissors

DSC04310.jpg

DSC04311.jpg

ADS

hillary116

Great idea! You could make a felt board and just hang it over, change the scenery as necessary to entertain. Maybe a patent in it for you :thumbsup:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
:cool!:

Grandma bought us a felt Tic-Tac-Toe game a while back . . . kiddo loved it during our frequent 2+ hour drives :thumbsup: Her other favorite carseat toys are finger puppets, but when she was RF we prefered hand puppets (simple mitten style without too much padding: more difficult for her to toss backwards over her shoulder at the driver :eek:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC