New stroller opinions?

buckeyefamily

I currently have a HUGE Graco travel system that takes up way to much room in our van and needs to be replaced. I am looking for opinions on the 2007 Peg P3, Peg Perego John Deere Centro Stroller, and the Mac Triumph. I want this to be our last stroller. Any thoughts? I have to shop online so I can't try them out in my car.

Thanks!!:)

Last edited:
ADS

USmominOz

I stopped using my p3 when ds was 3, but I tried him in it before I sold it and when he was 4 his knees hit the snack tray and it was very hard to push.

I love my Mac's they are very easy to push! I would pick the Quest over the Triumph. The quest has a better recline and the leg extends out.

I still use my Graco for ds who is 5 & weighs 40lbs and it pushes like a dream compared to the P3, and I really like the big basket too on the Graco

I have bought my Volo from this e-bay seller and he even shipped it to me in Au.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Maclaren-Quest-...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

lil96

I stopped using my p3 when ds was 3, but I tried him in it before I sold it and when he was 4 his knees hit the snack tray and it was very hard to push.
Why not just take the snack try off? Here they come with little adapters to plug up the holes when the snack tray (or bar in my case) is taken out. I have had my 4 and 5 yr old niece and nephew sit in one of my p3s together. Both are very tall and big for their age.

I really like peg. I am constantly recommending them :)

What are your stroller needs? Do you just need something quick in and out of the car? Long days at the mall? Park? Disney? Hiking outdoors? Bike paths? If it is all of those, my P3 goes through all that.

look at what your needs are first, if you are only going to the mall and only need it to fit in your trunk vs if you are walking dirty gravel road everyday, you might want to chose differnt types of strollers.

amy919

It really depends on what exactly you want it for. I had a Volo and LOVED it. It was so easy, so light and was excellent for quick trips to the mall, etc. I sold it over the summer because I wanted a new stroller and I wanted one that was more beach/boardwalk friendly. I never had any problems with the Volo on the boardwalk, but I was just ready for a change. I still miss it sometimes.

I replaced it with a Baby Jogger City Mini and it is without a doubt the best stroller I have ever had. I love everything about it and I'm so sorry I didn't get one sooner. It's lightweight, super easy to maneuver, has a really tall back (so tall that my 6 year old can actually sit in it comfortably), fully reclines, has an awesome hood and folds up one handed super easy. It works for everything I need it to. It's perfect for the mall, sidewalks, the park, boardwalk, and even works well at the beach. I highly recommend it.

Rosey

I would rec the Quest, BJCM, and lastly, the P3. The P3 is pretty big when being pushed around and is not nearly as 'zippy' feeling as my mac. The Triumph does not recline very much at all which is why I recommend the Quest. I have the BJCMD and LOVE it so I imagine the single is even better. The downside to that is that it folds in half so it is square rather than an umbrella fold, but it is still pretty small.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC