Is an older Peg Milano XL worth anything?

MoreLatte

I have an older model, probably '99, Milano XL in excellent condition wrapped in plastic in a box in my garage. I haven't used it in about 3 1/2 years but for some reason I've kept hold of it. It was our main stroller for 2 kids and still looks great. I was in love with that thing! I'm still not sure why I packed it up, I think I must have replaced it with my jogger. Yeah, I am a stroller nut and am constantly buying a new one:whistle:

Ok, now to my question, do you think I would really be able to sell it? Are these strollers even desireable these days? It has a boot that I purchased new in 04. And it has the foot board for a second child. I've considered getting it out and using it again but I really don't *need* it and I need to clear out my garage. What do you think its worth?

ADS

Lilsid

I just bought this exact stroller on CL last week. I paid $20 but it was dirty and badly photographed. I really like it. My DD is 4 yrs and my DS is 15 months. It works great for us. I would have paid up to $100 for it in great shape and cleaned up. I also love to see great pictures, I am more inclined to pay more if the person takes really great pictures and shows me all the things the item does. Just my :twocents:

cpsaddict

I would probably pay $50 for it. I would LOVE one and am hunting CL for a good deal. I *think* the Venezia had a taller handle, but not positive on that. I love my P3, but a nice carriage stroller would be nice, too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC