apex 65 vs nauti top slots

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I know the supposed difference in height is 17.5 vs 18.5, but we all know that sometimes stated height and how kids actually fit in them doesn't correlate....does anyone have both or have tried both (or have pics?) as to the real difference in between the top slots of these two? For only $65, I'm thinking this seat could be dd's backup seat...

ADS

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Is it for sale in a store for $65?? If so, can you post where? Sorry, I don't know the answer to your actual question. :whistle:

ETA: Duh, me....I just saw your other post where it says Big Lots!

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Is it for sale in a store for $65?? If so, can you post where? Sorry, I don't know the answer to your actual question. :whistle:

LOL..I just posted in the deal section, it is going to be a big lots doorbuster on SAT for $65, although it is $85 right now.....

Kat_Momof3

you guys are trying to bait me!!

I'm so tempted to go buy one to try it in my van and get pics and then resell it... but I don't exactly have the money to do it... the cash I have is for things we need to do this week and next week.

BUT... after I get Ruthie from pre-k, I can MAYBE (depending on the kids' moods, as the boys get out early and I'll have them with me when I pick her up) take them to big lots (as I had no camera when I went today and didn't even CHECK to see if they had the Apex... I was just enjoying random "hey, let's look at stuff" shopping with my baby girl and having girl time (rare to have just me and her like that, so I try to just take my time and relish it)) and use Ruthie and Jeffrey as models to compare.

Last edited:

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
lol..i have to work tomorrow, but maybe i can swing by......the only downside is it would have to be used in my car, and we'd have to put the nauti in dh's car as the backup, cuz he doesnt have headrests and i do...so it would essentially become her primary seat.....not sure if I like that.....

65.00 really? SHOOT! I should grab one for an extra seat for Logan too just keep at the grandparents(lol, just wrote about that).

My big lots though is in a bad area and I rather not go there, especially on black friday! DARN! I need a good big lots!

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
65.00 really? SHOOT! I should grab one for an extra seat for Logan too just keep at the grandparents(lol, just wrote about that).

My big lots though is in a bad area and I rather not go there, especially on black friday! DARN! I need a good big lots!

not black friday, SATURDAY. see...all better....:whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC