Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Turbobooster Sale

BRU will have the Turbo for $34.99 Friday and Saturday. It's the red/black one. Pretty good deal, I think.
    Jacky, CPST and mom to Kenzie(5) and Maverick(3) Riding in a Frontier, Marathon 70 and Radian, Safety 1st Store N Go and Evenflo Right Fit

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Turbobooster Sale

Is it the no back or high back?
    Katy

Quote Originally Posted by MomToEliEm View Post
    Is it the no back or high back?
    Sorry, it's the highback.
    Jacky, CPST and mom to Kenzie(5) and Maverick(3) Riding in a Frontier, Marathon 70 and Radian, Safety 1st Store N Go and Evenflo Right Fit

CPS Fanatic

I saw that as well. And I think someone said the Cosco Low backs are buy one get one free and the sceneras are 34.99-I think this was kmart.
    You can view ads at gottadeal.com