Ordering a Cover???

Pepse

THere are two sites that I can find selling the Radian Princess cover

One being Happymothers.com for $65.95 with no sales tax and free shipping for Black Friday in the US which I am doing.

SOmeone mentioned they order a seat from another site and didn't get the sholder straps or belly pad so i emailed them. This was the response.

We apologize for the inconvenience. However, the seat does come with the shoulder stap pads. We are not showing anything for the belly cover though. Again, we apologize.

This is the side which looks like it has both

http://shop.happymothers.com/shop/p...incess (CAR SEAT NOT INCLUDED).html?e3=search

Then there is it here for $65.99 plus shiping of $8.25 but it doesn't say about sales tax and I would assume that it has both but should i call and ask to make sure.

https://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=10670/578.0.23858.0.0.0.0

SO techinally it would be cheaper at Happy mothers but what about the belly pad??

The Canadian distrubutor of course doens't have it in stock and doesn't know when it will come in stock either. grrr.

THey sell the Granite cover for $99 so i assumme the Princess would be more

Any ideas?

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC