Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member KaysKidz's Avatar

Anyone want to trade?

I think I just convinced myself that I'd rather have a DC then the BV. I can NOT justify going and buying one at this point...but if anyone is interested in a straight across trade, I'm open to it. I have 2 BVs in Mosaic in near new condition...they have NEVER been abused in ANY way, no accidents, stains etc. I believe they have a 2006 DOM, but can easily check that.
    Kay... Former CPST, Working Mom to SIX!
    27, 26, 20, 9, 9 and 7!
    'Grammy' to Sophia, Kyra,...and Elijah James

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    Sorry I don't have a DC to trade you, but I am curious as to why you want a DC instead of your BVs?

Colleen

Carseat Crazy
    No I don't have a DC, just a MA. But I really want a BV and need to find a way to get one, haha. I need a knob adjuster desparately as rethreading the harness every day is getting very old

And ditto to Colleen about why you want a BV? Is it the infant insert?

Senior Community Member KaysKidz's Avatar
    No...the BV has an infant insert as well. I am finding that when using the BV ff, the kids heads are constantly slumping forward when they sleep. And I have a REALLY hard time installing and using the BV rf due to the wings in MY way.

I absolutely LOVE my MA...and prefer it to the BV. But, I've heard that the DC's crotch depth, does go about 1" further then the MA...though the MA has never been a problem. And it's rumored that the harness height is a bit taller on the DC as well. I also love my push button adjuster on my RA...and since some kids (none I've experienced) can figure out the lift lever on the BV and MA, I figured I'd go with a DC if I can pull it off!
    Kay... Former CPST, Working Mom to SIX!
    27, 26, 20, 9, 9 and 7!
    'Grammy' to Sophia, Kyra,...and Elijah James

If I had a DC to trade you, I'd do it! But I don't . I hope you find someone who can!

Amy :-) CPST and Mom to 3 great kids, all in seats and new baby coming in October

Senior Community Member BABYGIRLLYNDSEY's Avatar
    If you were to sell your Boulevard how much would you want for it. I am thinking about getting one of them. We have a Marathon now. Thanks! Kristina
    Mom to four ages 25, 23, 18 & 11. Busia to my new grandson.