News Graco New SnugRide 32 Patterns

MOM25BOYS

ADS

canadiangie

Okay so the common denominator that it's a SR32 and not SS1 is the silver recline foot on the base rather than red... right? :confused:

Since when does French Roast come with a boot?

And that Aubergine is just icky IMO. I'm normally all for "girly" but that's just too much. :eek:

MOM25BOYS

Okay so the common denominator that it's a SR32 and not SS1 is the silver recline foot on the base rather than red... right? :confused:

And that Aubergine is just icky IMO. I'm normally all for "girly" but that's just too much. :eek:

Not really since there are some SS1's that have a silver foot instead of red. I think that is where alot of people are going to get really confused when buying an extra base. Here is a link to the SS1's with a silver foot...

http://www.gracobaby.com/products/subcategory.asp?No=0&N=41+10417+108&act=A20

As for the French Roast it must be on newer models. I know mine didn't have it.

canadiangie

Geesh. I think I can remember a time a few yrs ago when all SS1 bases had the red recline foot, right? :confused: Now some have the silver, and some SR32's have silver, some have red...

I think you're right, it will be confusing for a lot of parents. :eek:

(and um, a few techs too :whistle:)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Bombay! I knew it had to have carseat coming soon! We have the stroller at our BRU but the matching seat isn't in yet. It's really pretty :)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I love Diaz!

The color of the recline foot is not the way to know whether it is a SS1 or a SR32. Some SS1s have a silver or tan foot too.

G8r4evr

We have the Graham travel system for DD and absolutely love everything about it. Hopefully, if we have DS soon, we will get the Imperial pattern for him =)

brightredmtn

Why can't Graco ever get it together to make harness covers for new seats? The first round of Safe Seat 1s didn't have harness covers either!

Wonder if a SS1 cover would work on a SR32?

MOM25BOYS

Why can't Graco ever get it together to make harness covers for new seats? The first round of Safe Seat 1s didn't have harness covers either!

Wonder if a SS1 cover would work on a SR32?

Thats a good question.:thumbsup: They basically have the same shell, right?...:whistle: I just about bet though if you call Graco you will get the same response as you would from Britax regarding switching covers with the MA and DC.:rolleyes:

cpsaddict

I saw a French Roast yesterday with the boot. The baby was really little, so it's was probably pretty new. If this baby is a boy, that's the one I want. So cute.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC