Is this by someone from here?

ADS

fyrfightermomma

That was very well done. I loved their simple rear facing explanation. Nothing fancy....just keep them rear facing. :)

Besides the whole 6-8 in a convertible thing, it was great.

Wonder who did it?

keri1292

The 6-8 thing doesn't bother me as much as Britek does. :D

Plus, my 8yo fits in a MA. Barely, and certainly not comfortably.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I love that they said the law is the bare minimum - "You can do better!" :love:

I went to the DadLabs web site and found the forum for "What's in your car?" The very first post started everyone doggin' on Michigan's new booster law. :rolleyes: Like I haven't heard THAT before! No, your 4'8" wife is NOT required by law to use a booster seat.

Blondie87

I didn't know chicco was pronounced like that!

Me either! I pronounced it chee-co. Not Ki-Co. Is that really how it's pronounced?

They did a good job. They should have mentioned something about keeping them harnessed as long as possible in the Nauti. And I dunno about a 6-8 year old fitting in a Blvd either...

MissAllyLou

Me either! I pronounced it chee-co. Not Ki-Co. Is that really how it's pronounced?

They did a good job. They should have mentioned something about keeping them harnessed as long as possible in the Nauti. And I dunno about a 6-8 year old fitting in a Blvd either...

Yes, it's Chicco... someone on here (Morganthe??) knew the language rules, maybe she'll pop up and say something.

mykidsmylife

Ki-Co is correct. I too never knew that until recently. I also use to think it was Bri-tax not Brigh-tax until I called them. LOL. Oh and I thought Robeez was Robe-eez not Rob-eez

mykidsmylife

Apparently so. LOL. All the boutiques I use to go to pronounce it that way. That was 4 different ones in 3 different states.
I am thinking of calling them to find out for sure but I figure the boutiques would know...

Simplysomething

After they mentioned their website, one of them said "You can really geek out on the car-seat".

I've decided to take that as a shout out to all of us. Just so you all know. lol

oursonend

They have a bunch of cool YouTube videos and they're all hilarious!

I liked that one. IMO keeping it really simple is what's needed to get the masses to adopt it. Those guys did a GREAT job of making it seem clear and simple. And I loved the "You can do better!" :D

So to clarify... I've been calling Britax Brit + axe, like Brit as in British. Is that wrong? Should it be more like Brigh as in "bright"?

Maedze

Yes, it's Brite-ax, not Briht-ax.

And "Robbies" not "Robe-ees". They are named after the maker's son...short for "Robby's shoes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC