Burt"s Bees Gloss Sale

ADS

MissAllyLou

I bought a bunch! The 8 year old I nanny for thinks Burt's is "the" lip gloss, lol, she's going to flip. At least it's cheap, right? :p

PEIMommyof2

The link goes to the Burt's bees website but where do you order? Maybe because I'm in Canada it is not working?? I do not see prices anywhere....

UPDATE... I figured it out. I had to pick a country!!!

Last edited:

cheerbop

I emailed them yesterday morning checking on my order. They responded in saying that they are pretty back-logged but will ship my order this week!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I hope I get mine soon!

The email said seven days. It has been more like twelve days (I think). I guess if the holiday and the weekends are subtracted, it is still only five days.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Ugh. I am still waiting.

I emailed Burt's Bees on Thursday and again on Saturday (knowing they wouldn't get the email until today) to inquire about my order, but I haven't yet heard from them. :mad:

I WANT MY ORDER!:mad:

Synchro246

I got my order, but I just got an email that says that there was a system failure at the time I ordered they are sending me it (again) plus something extra asap.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC