Target has paid me $29 to take home products...

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Just have to share!!! So far Target has PAID me $29 to take home $90 worth of Glade products. (And that $90 is based on the SALE prices!) :cool!:

I read this Glade deal on one of the 'deal' forums. Buy 4 Glade participating holiday scented products at Target, get a $5 gift card. With Glade BOGO free coupons and $2 coupons that are in the packages themselves (removed AFTER I purchased them and used for the next purchase) you pay $1-$2.50 per set of 4. And then get the $5 gc on top of that.

I had alot of BOGO coupons so I've been able to do it a number of times. I have 38 Apple Cinnamon scented oil candle and refills for that candle, some holiday jar candles and holiday scented plugins.

And, no, I'm not selling on ebay. My friend teaches at a school in a very, very underpriveleged area. The teachers do food baskets for the families that they know are in particular need. The candles will be added to those baskets for something extra for the moms.

Just had to share!

ADS

threemonkeys

Don't you love it when you find a deal like that! I think it is great that you are donating them I have done that many times with my stockpile items. :thumbsup:

MomToEliEm

Great deal!

I love it when stores pay me to take stuff out the door. I donate a box almost every month to the homeless shelter filled with stuff the stores gave me free or sometimes even paid me to take out of the store. Coupons combined with store sales are a great way to save a lot of money on a variety of items.

CTPDMom

Don't you love it when you find a deal like that! I think it is great that you are donating them I have done that many times with my stockpile items. :thumbsup:

YES...I DO love it! :love: Makes the amount of money we're able to donate go much farther.

Although I think I've now supplied "free after coupons and rebates" toothpaste to most of my state... :rolleyes: LOL

arly1983

Although I think I've now supplied "free after coupons and rebates" toothpaste to most of my state... :rolleyes: LOL

AMEN

Through CVS sales and coupons, I more free toothpaste and dish detergent than I can use in 5 years time.

All the surplus is being donated to needy gift baskets done by our church this christmas.

kmcenery

I love it when I find deals like that. a few mos ago walgreens put the glade wisp candles on sale for 5.99 plus a 3 rewards (money to use on your next trip) I had coupons for 5 bucks off so I paid .99 plus tax but got 3 bucks back on top of that I had a few buy one get one free so I got 2 candles for .99

dhardawa

I looked and looked and found a whopping one. I did buy it and also bought three refill packs for a total of 50 cents, but I would have loved to have found more of the burners.

CTPDMom

I have 5 stores that I go to. Two in the town I work at, 1 near my home, and another 2 in the shopping district the next town over from where we live. All of them have had special end cap displays with the Glade holiday products. Some also have a few of the products in the normal air freshener aisle but I've only ever found the scented oil candle holders in the holiday scents on these endcaps. Some stores are marked with the $2.50 price and signs outlining the $5 deal. Others are marked $5.69 or $5.99 but ring up $2.50 with no special signs.

The holiday scents are: Apple Cinnamon, Glistening Snow, Gingerbread something or other, Vanilla...and there's a Winter Cranberry something or other.

The products that I know are participating and ring up at $2.50 are:
Glade Scented Oil Candle Holders, out of 5 stores I've only ever found the Apple Cinnamon
Scented Oil Candle refills; I've found Glistening Snow, Apple Cinnamon and Gingerbread
Jar Candles with stars or snowflakes on them in the above scents; I've seen all 5 of the holiday scents.
Glade Plugins special package with a refill and 'free' warmer. I've found Vanilla and Apple Cinnamon of these.

Hope that helps! It's been theorized that some stores aren't restocking them. I haven't found that to be true at my stores; the one closest to my office I've been at every day for about 2 weeks now. I clean them out and it's restocked the next day. (I've primarily been buying the candle holders.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC