Pic of Ryan in the Quinny Zap

steph

For those of you who remember my search for the perfect stroller, I took his pic in the Zap and he doesn't fit - well he does but not for long. Believe it or not I ended up getting the Chicco Cortina, while I would have loved another
P3 I couldn't justify spending over $300 and to fix the harness, replace the seat cover and get a new under basket would be too much. Outside of being heavier (only by 4 pounds) and bigger (I do drive a Pilot, it's not like I needed it too fold compactly) it has everything I want with the added bonus of a bigger basket. Anyway, hopefully I'll like it. Here is a pic of Ryan in the Zap.

DSCN0519.jpg
[/IMG]

ETA- sorry it's sideways, thought i fixed it

ADS

steph

:eek: He is tall!

Honestly, if you take off that worthless sunshade I think you would find he has alot more room.

What a cutie :love:

Yeah the sunshade sucks - but he didn't look comfy - I'll have to get a pic of him in the Cortina - he has loads of room!! I do wish I could justify the $300 plus for a new peg, the new ones have higher seat backs but I can't not with school coming up and Christmas!

steph

You were at Bergstrom's? I love that store. :love: (even my dd recognized it :eek:)

How old is Ryan? He looks super tall.

Yeah we were at Bergstroms!!! Too funny, I got a Foogo there, I like them cause they carry stuff that you would normally have to order online. I think Ryan is between 38-39 inches and he'll be 3 at the end of March.

canadiangie

You're right, he doesn't look comfy. And is he ever tall. I'm just amazed at that pic. He looks too far forward in it. Like the seat depth isn't deep enough for him and foot well is too small. ?

I'd love to see the Cortina pics. I've only seen one Cortina IRL but it had a KeyFit attached to it.

Glad you found something that works, and I agree, I'm not sure I could justify $300 on a new P3 either (actually, I'm sure I couldn't).

steph

You're right, he doesn't look comfy. And is he ever tall. I'm just amazed at that pic. He looks too far forward in it. Like the seat depth isn't deep enough for him and foot well is too small. ?

I'd love to see the Cortina pics. I've only seen one Cortina IRL but it had a KeyFit attached to it.

Glad you found something that works, and I agree, I'm not sure I could justify $300 on a new P3 either (actually, I'm sure I couldn't).

We are suppose to go to Disneyland tomorrow, so I'll get some then!!

steph

I didn't get pics of him in the Cortina cause we didn't go to Disneyland :( - he felt the need to share his cold with me so I wasn't up to it:rolleyes:.

When I get one I'll post it.

canadiangie

LOL Steph. You talk about Disneyland like it's just another errand you couldn't get to! I can't even imagine how neat it must be to just go there, anytime you have the funds and desire. For us it would cost thousands, be a major event, almost a once in a lifetime trip sort of thing. We talk about going "when the kids are older so they'll remember it"... a BIG deal. :D

Anyway, I'm still looking fwd to pics of the little man in the Cortina.

steph

LOL Steph. You talk about Disneyland like it's just another errand you couldn't get to! I can't even imagine how neat it must be to just go there, anytime you have the funds and desire. For us it would cost thousands, be a major event, almost a once in a lifetime trip sort of thing. We talk about going "when the kids are older so they'll remember it"... a BIG deal. :D

Anyway, I'm still looking fwd to pics of the little man in the Cortina.

Just so you don't think I pay $70 everytime I go;), I have a pass and little man is free:D. It cost about $230 for a yearly pass and parking. Best money spent, we can go for a few hours and he runs around and is exhausted for days!:p It's so common for So Cal residents to have passes, I do play dates there all the time!

canadiangie

Just so you don't think I pay $70 everytime I go;), I have a pass and little man is free:D. It cost about $230 for a yearly pass and parking. Best money spent, we can go for a few hours and he runs around and is exhausted for days!:p It's so common for So Cal residents to have passes, I do play dates there all the time!

Amazing, and I'm sure you do go all the time. You'd be nuts not to. He must have so much fun. I know that when we do finally make it down there the girls will be over the moon. I think we'll wait until Sophie is more like 5 and Emma more like 4... :D

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
We're getting passes next year and we live an hour away! But it's a good deal even with the drive and traffic, to just be able to pick up and go!

We have a Bergstroms in Burbank now but I've never been. I guess I should check it out!

Morganthe

Yeah we were at Bergstroms!!! Too funny, I got a Foogo there, I like them cause they carry stuff that you would normally have to order online. I think Ryan is between 38-39 inches and he'll be 3 at the end of March.

Oh thanks for the picts.:) I actually bought a Zapp when dd was around 20 months. I ended up returning it a day later. It was heavier than I wanted. I also didn't like how it folded. I wanted something simpler.

But it's good to know that she would have long outgrown it vs the Silver Cross Mini I ended up with soon after which lasted longer. She hit the 39" mark at 3 years old. That would have been a waste of the money. :(

The Mini worked well for us until last Fall (42ish" & just not using it much after that). Last week I sold it to a friend of mine who's absolutely thrilled with it for her baby daughter. :love: She's planning on a 3rd child eventually and the Ascot plaid pattern suits boy or girl. :D

Thanks for the picts & info :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC