The naked car seat thread......

Pixels

Most carseats are pretty much plastic and foam, with a few metal parts. The Radian has a steel frame, and the Nautilus is reinforced by metal, but AFAIK those are the only two like that.

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

Nekkid keyfit 22:)
IMG_5644_1.jpg

jujumum

More MA and FPSVD/DC comparison pics:

MA 2007. Both the MA & BV have the metal latch bars and bottom grey foam like this.
Pictures228.jpg

Pictures232.jpg

Pictures234.jpg

FPSVD 2007. Both the FPSVD and DC have bottom grey foam like this with no latch bars.
Pictures230.jpg

Pictures231.jpg

FPSVD has two layers of 3/4" grey foam at the top.
Pictures233.jpg

munchkin

Scenera

DSC07337.jpg
DSC07339.jpg

(Please excuse the crumbs, I got this from my brother and you couldn't imagine how nasty it was. I had to scrub/wash the cover 3 times.)

Calleiah

So I havent seen a Concord Ultimax on here and thought I'd strip mine down for you guys.

Here is is complete
DSC00132.jpg

Back view:
DSC00135.jpg

Seat and base separate:
DSC00136.jpg

Seat stripped and headrest up:
DSC00138.jpg

Stripped plus the infant foam wedge insert:
DSC00139.jpg

If theres anything you dont see that you want to, let me know. :D

Edit: Sorry it looks so grungy, it doesnt look so bad in person. I swear I've washed it but that light pink is a stain magnet. :(

Last edited:

Stacy

Let's keep this thread alive.

Britax Roundabout (DOM 6/2009) Bellamy cover set (infant sock comfort pads)

In various stages of undressing....

Roundabout1.jpg

Roundabout2.jpg

Roundabout3.jpg

I took these with a cell phone so apologies for the quality.

dogmelissa

Naked Canadian Radian Premier (called Radian80 SL in the US)

Note the harness is cut as this seat was in a crash (low speed, so no visible damage to seat).

I have a replacement of this if anyone wants anymore pictures of it.

P7202202.jpg

Enjoy!
Melissa

Rm2000hg

This is an off topic post but I found it interesting and somewhat relevant...

Here is a "naked car" photo of my Honda Accord with the back seat removed. I found it interesting to see what the latch attachments in the car look like & how they are attached to the body of the car...

Attachments

• image-3506923774.jpg
    image-3506923774.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 333

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Naked Cybex Aton 2. Apparently I can only upload one pic per post on the app, so this one will be with the newborn inlay and the next one without...

Attachments

• image-3604523370.jpg
    image-3604523370.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 282

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC