Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Anyone have a picture of a naked Safeguard Go/Safety 1st Go Hybrid/IMMI Go? I'm not even sure if it's possible to remove the cover, with the design of the seat, but I know there is EPS foam in the headrest and I am curious as to how much there is...
    Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding RF in a Britax Marathon G4.1, a Graco Milestone, and a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1) and L. (born June of 2015, riding in an Chicco Nextfit, a Combi Coccoro, and a Britax Roundabout G4).

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedra View Post
    Anyone have a picture of a naked Safeguard Go/Safety 1st Go Hybrid/IMMI Go? I'm not even sure if it's possible to remove the cover, with the design of the seat, but I know there is EPS foam in the headrest and I am curious as to how much there is...
    I have one that I can probably snap pictures of later. But I not even sure the headrest cover comes off! If you PM me your email I'll try to do it when I'm home later.