has anyone used a radian 65 RF in a toyota echo or similar?

U

Unregistered

i'm thinking of buying one of these but want to see if anyone has had problems with this installation. my car does have LATCH but not for the middle seat, so if we install in the middle we need to use a belt installation.

DD is 18 months, and we want to keep her RF so we are replacing her britax diplomat, which she is about to outgrow RF :(

ADS

Holly

I'm not sure how the toyota echo compares to the camry size wise, but we have a 2007 camry and we can fit our Radian 65 RF in the center position only, it's too tall to RF in either outboard position.
We don't have center latch either, but I've always gotten a rock solid install with the seatbelt.

Farm_Mama

Mine fits great RF in the middle using the seat belt of my Civic which has a backseat that's probably pretty comparable to an Echo. It's too tall to be outboard but we're really tall and need to have our front seats all the way back.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
We can't RF our Radian in the middle of our Corolla, if we do it pushes BOTH seats forward. We install behind the passenger and that way it only pushes one seat... So if you try it let us know how it fits between the seats!

Last edited:

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
We rented a 2008 Camry and DD1's Radian fit great RF behind the passenger. I didn't have to move it up at all :confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC