Where to get a D-ring for a Radian?

Pepse

for a Radian???

where can i get one??

I bought a Radian off another member here for my nephew who is 3.5, 28lbs, 32inches and in an expired EB seat.

I went there yesterday and my brother said, oh we bought him two new seats, we don't need that. I said what kind, he said, he wasn;t sure and would show me when I left.

OMG he bought him a backless booster.

My jaw dropped, i told him that that was illegal and very dangerous and at his age and size, he needs to be in a 5 point harness and that they would use the Radian.

He said that "I have had enought of your car seat BS and that I know what is safe for my son"

OMG, i am soo pissed.

Long story short, I am going to use the Radian Rearfacing in my SUV for dd for now until my True Fit gets order and comes in

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Re: Anyone got a spare Dring

You can post an ISO in the swap forum, or you can get them from Sunshine Kids easily enough :):thumbsup:

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
If they are the same as the Britax D-rings, I have one. Just PM me if you ind out they are the same.

tjham

Well, if you are lucky, the kid will not like it and your brother will see it's not even comfortable for him. My granddaughter is 7, 40 lbs and rides in a Radian in her dad's truck. He grabbed a backless booster one day for her to ride in in someone else's car and she complained about it the whole time. He said he won't do that again soon! (heeheehee)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC