Mariposa Nautilus PICS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I am a really really bad photographer. Sorry.

Child is approximately 48" and 50 pounds (I need to update siggy). She is tired and wiggly and not in the mood to be measured.

With body support in:
mariposa1.jpg

In seat (seat is in rocking chair that I have found is really close to the same shape as my backseats):
mariposa3.jpg

Straps are in SECOND FROM TOP slot:
mariposa2.jpg

Compare to the Radian, where she is in the top slot:
radian.jpg

(She's leaning forward a bit. She really is over the second slot, even though this isn't the best picture -- but picture her leaning back with her shoulder above the slot.)

Strap covers are in the wrong place but the butterfly is so cute:
mariposa4.jpg

Everyone in the family approves of the purchase:
mariposabox.jpg

ADS

HEVY

Wow you went and got it quick! Cute kid and jammies. Did you by chance take a pic of the whole seat?

MomToEliEm

Thanks for those pictures.

I love your DD's pajamas, and she looks so cute without her front teeth. I am glad to see that your cat approves of the purchase too.

kidrepair

So is the seat bottom pink or is it gray? I was hoping the pink was more just on the edges, I could see pink on the seat part getting filthy with my girls. I let them snack in the car way too much.

Lara

Thanks for the pics!! We are definitely going to get that cover when its available separately

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Pink and grey is plush, butterfly print is -- well, it's not plush, but it's not really meshy either. Kind of silky. I haven't fondled a WalMart Nauti to compare.

The Bjorns

Awesome pictures!!! I've been trying to convince my nutty 4 yr old to even try out the Nautilus and she just says No. These pictures she LIKES thanks in large part to the rainbow pajamas. She has the exact same ones (Costco, right?) and they are her favorites. So the seat must be good if another little girl in rainbows likes it!

I hope I can convince her to like the Nauti better than the Frontier I can save soooo much money!

emandbri

Thanks for sharing. I'm just not a big fan of pink or purple, I would love a seat the color of those PJs! lol Do you mind if I ask where you got them? Are they from costco? Mine had some like that but they didn't have any stripped ones in smaller sizes.

mamabear

love it. That almost makes me consider the Nauti for a second seat in Grandma's car.DD loves the butterflies, excuse me, "mariposas" as she learned in preschool last week(she keeps correcting me).

oh, and I recognize the organic cotton rainbow jammies from Costco. My DD loves those too.:thumbsup:

mamamoz

Of course. I bought 2 plain boring gray ones LAST WEEK, so of course the girly one is available now. :rolleyes: Please don't tell my dd3.;)

christineka

I wish I had a reason to buy the mariposa nautilus. My ds wouldn't go for it and my dd is still rfing and is really tiny. Maybe, she'll actually need the nautilus just to get tall enough for a booster and I could get her the girly cover....

tjham

Wow, my BRU didn't get the regular Nautilus until way after the rest of the country (or at least that's the way it seemed to me ;) ) but they have the Mariposa! I went in there today on a whim and what do you know? They have about 10 of them! So cute!

There were NONE actually under the seat so it looked like they were out, but when I asked, they found they were stacked up top about 20 ft to the left, where most people would not think to look. :rolleyes:

After a clerk got one down for me, I realized I didn't have my 20% off coupon... :eek: . So I'll be going back later today or tomorrow.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC