Mariposa Nautilus....

MissAllyLou

Is in store at BRU! And it's PINK without being too pink.... I love it! Even once the pad is out, there's still pink on the seat itself. I was going to take pics, but my phone battery was dead :( .

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
DD may be turning FF very soon (depending on how accurate my scale is :rolleyes:) and it's very tempting to buy this seat for her! It would be fun to have two matching Nautilii in our main car. The only big hesitation I have is the head slump issue that DS has. She still sleeps in the car a lot, and I don't want to do anything to prevent or discourage that. :p

miraclebabies

My DD loves butterflies, I might have to get this next summer or fall when the baby uses one of her MA's in Dh's car. She is still Rf and will turn 2 in Feb so I am thinking it will be perfect at that time. I am so excited, maybe by then they will have it at TRU. I live about 45 min away from a BRU.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I hate my BabiesRUs. I went looking today and the associate was insisting that I must have meant the Mariposa Marathon. Blech.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could give me the BRU item number so I can search for it at other stores.

The Bjorns

BRU associates almost never know what they're talking about. I went when the Nauti came out just to see it, and the associate kept insisting I was wrong and that there was no such product and wouldn't be because he knew all about all the Graco products. Typical.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
There are hidden treasures everywhere.

I really don't like my BRU at all, and I especially don't like the carseat folks.

But I'd be willing to drive to another one if I knew they had the Mariposa in stock (and I honestly don't trust them to search properly by name, which is why I'd love to get the item # if it exists).

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I found one and they are holding it for me. Whee!!!

I'm nuts. I know it. I'm not even going to admit how far I'll be driving to go get it.

The Bjorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bjorns
BRU associates almost never know what they're talking about.

That is often true, but don't forget that there are quite a few BRU employees who are regulars on this board.

That's why I said almost. While there are indeed some gems out there, most run-of-the-mill employees I encounter just don't know and think that by putting on a BRU shirt they automatically become an expert. I've had the same problem at Home Depot and Lowes--an apron does not an expert make.

Kat_Momof3

I remember it being so ugly in the BRU shot... now it looks different... much less elephant ear.

Very pretty.

I emailed them about when and how much I could get a cover set (everything but the inner support pad) for).

Ruthie would LOVE this.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC