Frontier questions

momtojosie

So I think we've decided (finally!) on a Frontier, but I have a couple questions:

Has anyone had head slump in the Graco Nautilus and then NO head slump in the Frontier? My daughter had major slumping issues in the Nautilus and I'm hesitant to buy the Frontier without being able to try it out first.....Does the Frontier's headrest push the head out the same way as the Nautilus does?

Also, does anyone know if they'll be coming out with a different girly Frontier anytime in the softer fabric? Pink would make my girly-girl happy, (and after reading about how dirty the Pink Sky gets and that people aren't all that excited about the feel of the mesh), I could wait to see what comes out, if anything....:)

Thanks!

ADS

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
We never had a Nautilus but I chose the Frontier over it b/c I was worried about the head slump issue. There have been some threads about this in the past, but I think the general consensus is that the Frontier does not cause the headslump. My dd has not had any issues at all.

I have no idea on the new girly patterns. We have pink sky. It's fine. it does get dirty quickly, though.

Heather98012

My dd who will be 4 in a few weeks does get headslump in the Frontier. It doesn't bother her though & she had it in her convertible seat, so I don't worry much. I just try & reach back & nudge her into a better position when I am at a red light. :)

Melanie

I also bought a Frontier over the Nautilus for this reason. We never actually tried a Nautilus, but she had terrible head slump in the Boulevard (and was RF at the time). She's never slumped in the Frontier.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC