My Nautilus arrived today!!!!!

MustangMama

:D:D:D:D:D I LOVE IT!! :D:D:D:D:D

DD is soooo small she is only on the 2nd harness height of 5!!! :eek:

Fits great in harnessing mode.

I adjusted it all the way to the top and it sure doesn't work in my car in booster mode. The booster mode hits the back glass. But I figure by the time she is out of the harness, she *might* be big enough to ride in a NBB. I got a rock solid install the first time though :thumbsup: and the harness adjusts buttery smooth!

DD loves that there are secret hiding spots on the inner arm rests ;)

Assembly was super easy, it only took about ten minutes, most of which I experimented, LOL.

Paid $122 on Amazon.com :eek::thumbsup:

Last edited:
ADS

munchkin

DD is soooo small she is only on the 2nd harness height of 5!!! :eek:

I got a rock solid install the first time though :thumbsup: and the harness adjusts buttery smooth!

Yeah! I am so glad it worked for you. Wow the 2nd harness height, my niece is 3.5 and already past the second. Did you mean to say 4 harness slots, mine only has 4 not 5? Just wondering. I agree she looks so happy.

Blondie87

Wow, the 2nd slot! My 1 and 2 year old are at the 2nd slot. Neither every ride in it, but that's where they are. They aren't right at the 2nd, but they are above the first. She sure must be little! And yeah.. I agree with PP.. I am pretty sure there are only 4 slots.

MustangMama

YES she is soooo small! I mean, she is 5 for crying out loud! She must have a super short torso. That's on my list of things to do: measure her torso. :thumbsup:

And yes I thought there were 5 slots but you guys are right, only 4!. I had to double check that one cause I could have sworn there were 5! LOL :p

Last edited:

SPJ&E

I'm glad you love it (we love ours too)!

Pacey's even with the 2nd slots (he'll be 4 in about 1 month), so I opted to move him up to the 3rd just in case. At his size, I prefer the way the headrest sits when the harness is on the 2nd slots (the way it is in my signature), but oh well.

Oh and we have that same issue with the headrest hitting the back glass, sort of. The Nautilus has to be outboard (as does the Marathon) and the headrest cannot raise any higher than the top harness position (I have a 2-door car and it hits the roof where it slopes around his window, if that makes any sense). So once he outgrows that setting in booster mode, he'll either have to go backless or we'll have to find a different booster that'll fit there.

kile529

I'm so excited! My son is small too and I just ordered a Nautilus for him from Walmart.com for $122.96 with .97cent shipping! I'll let ya'll know how we like it!

MustangMama

Oh I bet you will love it! I put my rear view mirror facing her carseat so I could stare at it. Lame I know! :ROTFLMAO: I am a car seat freak!

Your family picture is beautiful BTW!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC