Vent WTH? TF video makes it sound like you can't ERF!

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
So, I got this email from the learning curve, and it is about the truefit, and i click on it and am taken to a little video explaining how the TF is the best carseat ever, blah, blah..I watched it cuz..eh, bored...it was a decent video, showed how some of the ease of use features are, etc...but here's the thing...they made it sound like the seat only Rf's without the headrest, and then you put the headrest on for FFing....i mean, they SAID that...there was a whole little blurb about how nice it is to have the tiny little seat without the headrest so it takes up less room RFing, and then it says something like "and you just snap the headrest back on to FF". I mean, I can understand them not pushing erf, but they made it sound like the seat CAN'T erf......they did not even MENTION that RFing longer with the headrest on was an option..they ACTIVELY made it sound like the headrest was to be used for FFing only. I tried to copy the link from my email......tell me what you guys think of their ad/video?

Okay..link updated..try it now...clikc on "view our video"

http://www.learningcurve.com/wps/portal/truefit?xcid=CHTH20081111_TruFitmicrosite

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
You're right, that is what it sounds like. :thumbsdown: I say write the company and complain.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
And Tjham wins! LOL..thanks.....I've been without camera for almost 4 months,since the bigger adorable broek mine, and it's killing me! I NEED to take pics, LOL!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC