Do we know when the new Recaro colors will be out?

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Anyone have any 'insider' info?

And weren't they supposed to come out with an infant seat? :confused:

ADS

skylinphoto

As far as I know..the new Recaro colors are coming out in Feb 09...

And they were supposedly making an infant seat..and they had said that the release date for that was late 08 or sometime in 09..but, they took it off of their website sometime ago..so, who knows.

:)

I'm hoping my 8 month old can stay in her infant seat until feb (she's teeny tiny...only 15 lbs at 8 months and 27 in ) so she can get the cool pink and black recaro signo!

anysia

here's the message i got from recaro back in mid-september regarding the infant seat.... :((my email ate it for almost 2 months! it was in quarantine and i didn't get a message that it was until nov. 6th!!!) anywho, here's what they said:

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for contacting RECARO North America. At this time we do not have a launch date for our infant travel system. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Diann Anderson
Customer Service - Child Seats
Administrative Assistant

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I've read on here several times that they over-produced the Como and Signo, and weren't planning on going back into production on those seats until they sold down their stock. So it might be awhile longer before we see new colors from them.

Susan

skylinphoto

Actually I just ordered a Signo (for my 2.5 year old son) and it has a 2008 date on it! :) So, I they have started producing more and we might see the new colors soon!!

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I really hope the new colors come out soon! I'm getting a Signo to replace DD2's MA and I really want the new pink one! Hopefully by tax return time!!

G8r4evr

As far as I know..the new Recaro colors are coming out in Feb 09...

And they were supposedly making an infant seat..and they had said that the release date for that was late 08 or sometime in 09..but, they took it off of their website sometime ago..so, who knows.

:)

I'm hoping my 8 month old can stay in her infant seat until feb (she's teeny tiny...only 15 lbs at 8 months and 27 in ) so she can get the cool pink and black recaro signo!

Im hoping my 8 month old can stay in her SS1 until the new Recaro comes out...but she is already 20 lbs, so Im afraid she isnt going to make it!

They are coming out with a pink and blank? Is there a pic any where?

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
There is a pink and black, red and black, and some other color. It was in the ABC pictures.

BW1426

oooo
ahhhh

I really like the pink.
I wish they'd make a solid black in the signo and the vivo.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC