Safeguard child seat

emars002

I just ordered a safeguard child seat. The only seat I was going to buy was another nauti or another Frontier for DD1, but....It does say it has 19.5" top slots so that should take care of my problem with DD1 - I couldn't help myself!! I had to use that $30 GC from baby universe from the BLVD mix up and then I used a $15 off so it was only $214 and free shipping - Do I need to be committed:p

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
No, it looks like a great seat to me! Only drawback is the $$ and at that price it's the same as a Regent, so why not!

firemomof3

Ya, definitly want pictures!! I've been "toying" with the idea of getting a safeguard too. But I've never had to the chance to play with one so I'm a little nervous about putting out all that money. But I do love the tall harness slots!

emars002

I will definately take pics! I have never seen one IRL so it will be exciting the day it arrrives!

oxeye

Wow $259 on baby universe even without coupons ..... I was going to get another Frontier but I'm not sure I can resist this!!!!

Edited to add: Yeah, I couldn't resist. I have one on the way now too! LOL Awesome deal!

Ummm, make that two .... LOL. Good time for a sale! I need two seats for MIL's car. I think this means I am selling the Shannon Regent, though. :( I love the cover, but am just not crazy enough about the Regent anymore to keep it.

Last edited:

emars002

Wow $259 on baby universe even without coupons ..... I was going to get another Frontier but I'm not sure I can resist this!!!!

Edited to add: Yeah, I couldn't resist. I have one on the way now too! LOL Awesome deal!

Ummm, make that two .... LOL. Good time for a sale! I need two seats for MIL's car. I think this means I am selling the Shannon Regent, though. :( I love the cover, but am just not crazy enough about the Regent anymore to keep it.

I'll take that cover off you hands for you:whistle:

abacus2

Wow, at that price we need to be adding it to our list of suggested seats rather than assuming no one would buy it.

emars002

Wow, at that price we need to be adding it to our list of suggested seats rather than assuming no one would buy it.

That's true! I have heard it is very easy to install so it would be a great suggestion as long as it stays that price - the regent is great but i finally saw one in IRL and it is a wide seat! This is a good alternative for now. I wonder if I should get 2.....:whistle:

melniemi

Oh, boy. Now I'm thinking I need one. I'm not loving my dd in the regent. It just seems too big for her. I don't know. Ahhh! I hope they are still on sale after you get yours and we see pics.:love:

emars002

Oh, boy. Now I'm thinking I need one. I'm not loving my dd in the regent. It just seems too big for her. I don't know. Ahhh! I hope they are still on sale after you get yours and we see pics.:love:

my estimated delivery is Nov 11-13
As soon as I get it I will post!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician

I figured the SafeGuard's price would start coming down. Given the other comparable (in terms of harness height) seats available for half the price now, they'd need to drop the price if they want to sell any more. The seat definitely has some neat features that other seats don't, but not enough to justify a price tag that's twice as much.

disbugsmomma

I never really thought about it before, but I guess I'm lucky to live in a town where I can actually see one of these in person! (I love Toy House!) It is a very large seat, but if I recall, not as wide as the Regent. I will go look at it today and take pictures if you all want me to.

melniemi

I never really thought about it before, but I guess I'm lucky to live in a town where I can actually see one of these in person! (I love Toy House!) It is a very large seat, but if I recall, not as wide as the Regent. I will go look at it today and take pictures if you all want me to.

Pictures would be great. Thanks:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC