Learning Curve's customer service

RJB78

CPST Instructor
I don't know what others' experiences have been, but they've proven to be extremely helpful in my friend's case! :thumbsup:

She bought a TF last June on my recommendation, which is why I felt bad when she and her dh weren't so pleased with the seat - specifically the twisty straps and continuous harness.

Anyway, the straps have gotten out of control twisty lately. Every time she sits her dd in the seat, the buckle is completely twisted around. Mine isn't as bad, so I suggested she call the company for suggestions.

They are sending her a new seat! They want her old one for quality control to look at, so they're sending UPS to pick it up. Not only that, they are sending her the Monet pattern on her new seat, and told her to keep her Cappuccino cover so they can have it as a back up.

She was very happy, and I breathed a sigh of relief. :)

ADS

northernmommy

I've been really happy with them as well. My Monet cover has a misplaced snap (it is still useable, but doesn't line up correctly). I mentioned it to them when I called about a seperate issue with the chest clip, and they're sending a new one, no questions asked, I don't have to send the old one back or anything!! :thumbsup:

BW1426

They've been very good for me too. It's such a relief to buy from companies with good CS.

It bums me out that Recaro has had the worst CS out of all of the carseat companies I've dealt with :(

NannyMom

Just realize their warranty is 90 days. I called them today about a problem with the clean air diaper pail. She's sending me a new lid....but pointed out their warranty is only 90 days (and I've had it for about a year). I was pretty pleased though :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC