Marvin Says: Vote Early, Vote Often!

Marvin needs YOUR vote to elect the CarseatBlog.Com Contest Winner!

• LISmama810

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Jeanum

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Cowgirlsmommy

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Starlight

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • Kat

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • QuassEE

Votes: 22 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Today, Marvin is celebrating his 10th giveaway contest by letting YOU decide the winner! Read all about it here:

http://carseatblog.com/?p=442

Our candidates are:

LISmama810 and her running mate Ebay Auction 230304829294

Jeanum and her running mate Ebay Auction 300269544704

Cowgirlsmommy and her running mate Ebay Auction 280281897949

Starlight and her running mate Craigslist 903591056

Kat and her running mate Ebay Auction 350120250675

QuassEE and her running mate Craigslist 893143433

Please vote for the party and platform you like best! Maybe you read the contest rules and want to find an appropriate seat for Nikki? Maybe you just like one of the candidates or running mates the best? Maybe you just want to vote against one or more of them? Anything goes, but be sure to VOTE!
:soapbox:

ADS

Marvin

No one is stumping for their platform?

No one offering free rep clicks in return for votes?

No one badmouthing the other candidates?

What is this forum coming to?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I don't want to start slinging mud at my opponents, but...oh, what the heck.

Two of my opponents clearly did NOT follow the campaign rules, which clearly stated that the running mate had to be an EBAY auction. Running with a craigslist post is akin to running for president without being born in America.

Also, people voting for LISmama810 should vote TODAY. People voting for other candidates should vote TOMORROW.

I'm LISmama810 and I approved this message.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Hey, Nikki said Ebay *OR* Craigslist.

I'm only giving the people what they asked for.

Yes, I'm Starlight, and I listen to the people and give them what they want!

:love:

Plus, my running mate? Actually in this country! Who wants a running mate who is cruising around other countries? :p

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I'm not trying to sway the election but I'm going on the record here and announcing my official endorsement of QuasEE and her running mate Renolux-the-Deathtrap. I praise all the other candidates (the Houdini seat was a great find!) but QuassEE's pick was in a league of its own.

<Sigh> Now I have to figure out if it's worth driving to Secaucus (an hour away) to pick up that deathtrap. I'm not scared of too many things (spiders don't bother me, snakes are fine as long as they're outside, heights and enclosed spaces are no problem) but the sight of that seat gave me shivers!

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I'm not trying to sway the election but I'm going on the record here and announcing my official endorsement of QuasEE and her running mate Renolux-the-Deathtrap. I praise all the other candidates (the Houdini seat was a great find!) but QuassEE's pick was in a league of its own.

<Sigh> Now I have to figure out if it's worth driving to Secaucus (an hour away) to pick up that deathtrap. I'm not scared of too many things (spiders don't bother me, snakes are fine as long as they're outside, heights and enclosed spaces are no problem) but the sight of that seat gave me shivers!
LOL

I've got a feeling that I'll be buying the Houdini seat when this is all over, regardless of the distance. Blech. It's definitely one of those props for ingenuity, and hey, the clips are atleast in the right place, but It's all I can do not to flag it. LOL

mish

I can't see the seats. I am at work and ebay and craiglist are blocked. I am frustrated. I did see Starlights yesterday when I wasn't at work (before the kids needed me), so I voted for hers by default. Will someone post the pics somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC