Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Stokke Xplory stroller

How cool is this?! I'm having a hard time getting past the $950 price tag, though! Although for that kind of money, I most likely would have bought this over a Bug. Too bad I'm not having any more kids... I really like all the different positions you can put your child!

QuassEE, I know you're a self-proclaimed stroller snob, so I am interested to hear your thought on this one!

http://www.stokke.com/functionality....ry&div=C&nr=01

Colleen

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I'm from the country that designed the Xplory They are not very popular here. To expensive (even more than in the us) and not very good for our snowy country. But it is a very cool citystroller.

For us it is cheaper to import them from the US. As we do with Mountain Buggy

Senior Community Member KaysKidz's Avatar
    Wouldn't work for me, we live in the country and have no sidewalks, nearest mall is 45mi and I HATE going to the mall! And, I just don't like the design. Can't put my finger on it...but I like more traditional types. I just bought a Peg Perego Chassis (with 4 air filled fixed wheels, chrome basket etc) to go with one of the seats off my triple when I only need a single. And I LOVE it. It's absolutely stunning, and suprisingly easy to push and 'steer'. And it's quite versatile to boot. Granted, the sucker is HUGE and takes up the entire cargo area of my Suburban. I'm going to be keeping this piece for when I get grandkids! I'm going to end up needing to buy another seat, as I'm sure I'll end up selling the triple eventually, and then I won't have a stroller anymore since the seat I use is off my triple!
    Kay... Former CPST, Working Mom to SIX!
    27, 26, 20, 9, 9 and 7!
    'Grammy' to Sophia, Kyra,...and Elijah James