Is there a Stroller For Sale Site???

Lilsid

I have a Great Combi Stroller that is compact and so easy to use and fold that weighs 12 lbs and has all the comforts if the big full size stroller. I listed it on Craigs list in Phoenix but I haven’t gotten any interest. People in AZ seem to like Graco.

I just wanted to know if there is a sight I can go on to list my stroller for sale?

Thanks Aimee

ADS

Lilsid

This is the add I wrote for the stroller.

I am selling my Combi Savvy Soho Stroller in blue and green. This is a great stroller and so compact when folded up. It is also very narrow and it will fit almost any place. It folds up small like an umbrella stroller but has the comforts of a full size stroller. Asking $30.00

3/4 reclining seat for napping and then it sits up for children who want to look out. It has a good size washable storage basket underneath and another pouch in the back at parent level for keys and even drinks. It has a nice size locking canopy that is also removable and washable. 8 wheels make it a smooth ride and so easy to push. The front bar is removable for easy toddler use. I have just completely washed the entire stroller and all the pads. It is all ready for a new home.

Recommended for children 5 months and up to 45lbs.

Pictures can be seen at: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cllis.../pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cllistingaz/my_photos

Thanks to you all.

skaterbabs

Let me talk with dh, I need a lightweight stroller and he is not thrilled with the $200 price tag on the Mac Quest. lol

Lilsid

I bought this one at Burlington coat factory as a close out color. I would save my self the shipping and buy locally if you can. I know I have seen them on Ebay also. Not that I am trying to kill a sale but the shipping seem really high to me. This is an awsome stroller and so easy to use and fold up. It takes up hardly any space in the trunk. I had a Peg P3 and I hated the big clumsy thing that folded like an umbrella but it was huge and heavy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC