For Sale Girls 18 mo snow overall and 2t-3t winter coat

skipspin

Both only used when we visited Michigan twice, since we never needed them in Florida. From a smoke free home. Both from TCP.

The snow pants/overalls are really nice! They zip all the way open in the legs for diaper changes and fit DD between 13-20 months. They are dark purple with a light purple fleece top.

The coat is a 3t (tag cut because it's reversible) but I bought it when DD was 18 months and she wore it will she was 3. (Um all of 2-3 times :whistle:) I just rolled the sleeves back when she was under 2. She wore it in the snow with the above pants.

$15 shipped each, or $25 for both.

If anyone wants anything I still have from a previous swap post I'll take something off for shipping. I have a used cheap RA cover, HipPanda, and a few other things too.

Paypal and RME are both fine.

Last edited:
ADS

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
This would be perfect for the little girl I signed up to get Christmas presents for. There may have been a stipulation that the clothing/ toys had to be brand new. Let me check and I'll get back to you.

skipspin

K, let me know. Too bad I don't have the tags. They would totally pass for new. ;-) Just PM me since I may not check this thread as often.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC