Wizard still available

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
Does anyone know where i could find a NEW wizard? We need to replace a seat i dropped and i want one with more SIP that the marathon. The boulevard is every where but i dont care for most of the covers, the ones i do like would get hot in the summer. I really like the dark blue and black pattern and for the summer i think the blue jeans like one would be much cooler than the BV covers.

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Dreaming_of_Speed said:
Does anyone know where i could find a NEW wizard? We need to replace a seat i dropped and i want one with more SIP that the marathon. The boulevard is every where but i dont care for most of the covers, the ones i do like would get hot in the summer. I really like the dark blue and black pattern and for the summer i think the blue jeans like one would be much cooler than the BV covers.

I did a quick google search and found these.

http://www.babyant.com/bv012073.html
http://www.leapsandboundscatalog.co...T&iProductID=306761&cm_ven=Froogle&cm_ite=LAB

Funny, we have two wizards in the blue denim, and I'd love another color besides blue. That's all we've ever had. She had the blue fuzzy Advantage covers, then the blue denim Wizard covers. She has a brown Radian, but we don't use it except as a travel seat (and of the four Radian colors that is my LEAST favorite).

Wendy

Longhorn Lady

BRU just clearanced out all their WZ's about two/three weeks ago. They were CHEAP too. $135.

I really wish I would have gotten one because I heard they were Spring 2005 DOM, which would totally make it worth it for me.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I've seen a couple on eBay recently that were NIB, but IMO...they went for too much money! And the guy wouldn't give me an exact DOM.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I wish I'd realized that! I would love to have one more Marathon-type seat, and my mom is buying a seat for my aunt who is pregnant as well.

skipspin

If anyone wants to buy it I am selling my extra WZ cover. (not the seat, still using that ;-) It's the Midnight. You can't get them new anywhere anymore. I will figure out the price soon. It's in excellent used condition. I bought it hoping to buy another WZ and wanted the two to match, but things haven't worked out as expected, so I won't be needing another WZ after all. I will probably have it on ebay within the week unless someone wants it here.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
skipspin said:
If anyone wants to buy it I am selling my extra WZ cover. (not the seat, still using that ;-) It's the Midnight. You can't get them new anywhere anymore. I will figure out the price soon. It's in excellent used condition. I bought it hoping to buy another WZ and wanted the two to match, but things haven't worked out as expected, so I won't be needing another WZ after all. I will probably have it on ebay within the week unless someone wants it here.

I'd be interested, if the price was right. I'd love to have a spare cover, plus I'm SO bored of blue seats. The Advantages were blue, her Wizards are blue. Four years of blue seats. YAWN. I'd put a new cover on her seat and take her current one off and clean it and set it aside as a spare.

Let me know!

Wendy

skipspin

Wendy- I forgot to check here before I put it on ebay. Oops. I'll take $40 shipped and pull the add if you want it, or you can try to get it cheaper off ebay- my reserve is $35. (Shhhhhh)

If Wendy doesn't want it the $40 stands for anyone here as long as I have time to pull the add before bidding gets that high. I just listed it this afternoon so that shouldn't be a problem.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC