Question Help to identify Britax seat

*HH*

Can someone please tell me what kind of Britax seat this is? I think it is an American Britax seat, another Norwegian lady found it on a Norwegian marketplace(the seller forgot to mention that the seat wasn't Norwegian and not legal to use here :rolleyes:). The ad also stated that the seat could be used with isofix(LATCH), RF, FF, lying down:)confused:) or sitting up.

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yes, that looks like a Marathon. The "lying down or sitting up" may refer to the recline mode?

Adventuredad

It's kind of ironic but car seats are almost not discussed in Sweden despite the fantastic safety record. No car seat techs, few forums, few discussion, and few parent-to-parent discussions. Most just follow the (excellent) default behavior: Infant seat first 6 months, rear facing 55 lbs seat until 4-5 years, and then a good BPB. Really boring but very effective.

mum2two

Actually most of the text was Norwegian and Danish...both are very similar...Swedish is much different....I speak Danish so it was fun to read the threads and look around their board! They talked a little about how many more covers were offered in the US...just what I need another board to read!!!!!!!!

barnmama25

Actually most of the text was Norwegian and Danish...both are very similar...Swedish is much different....

???? I know that that website is a Norwegian site, I was asking the OP if she knew of any Swedish websites since I know a little Swedish and love new references, and although I only take Swedish classes right now, I still understood most of what was said on that site because of those Swedish classes.

barnmama25

Well spill it! What were they saying? You can't just tease us by saying YOU can read it. :crying:

Is there something in particular you want translated? It would take years to translate everything on those sites! I think I would fail all my classes if I tried, and my kids would run away, because that's all I would be doing. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC