Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Smile B&M stores that carry the Keyfit?

I know that BRU carries it, but are there other B&M stores that carry it, especially in Lexington, KY? Is it sold at Baby Depot? We have decided to get the Keyfit instead of the SS1 because the baby it supposed to be in the 6lb range and both vehicles have Latch. I am just looking for the best deal on this seat. I found a 20% off code for BRU, but shipping is HIGH. Does anyone know if there is a 20% off coupon for in-store or a way to get Free Shipping?

TIA!
    Melissa

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: B&M stores that carry the Keyfit?

Yes, Baby Depot carries it, as a travel system, in Adventure.

Re: B&M stores that carry the Keyfit?

If you have time then I would definitley order online to save money on taxes. Amazon has a free 30 day trial of their prime membership which will get you free 2 day shipping.
    Make sure that you add the car seat to your cart by clicking on the amazon button when viewing the car seat. I believe that the visababy promotion code for a 10% discount is also still valid.
    http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-KeyFit-...5260467&sr=1-6

www.albeebaby.com also has other color available
    http://www.albeebaby.com/chke30incars.html

USA baby also carries this seat if you have one in your area. There is a cupon floating around for a discount on car seats in November.