I just got my 2 new FPSVB

Mommypooh

I just got my 2 new FPSVB from UPS today. I got one dated Jan 25 2006 and one is Jun 21 2006. Not bad in my opinion. I like them, they don't wrap or hug as tight as I would like but should work for occasional seats for Girl Scouts, or trips with friends or even with Grandma. I tried my middle child in one and he fits great on the lowest setting, not that I would ever put a 3 year old in one unless it was such an emergency and had nothing else for his as I have no back up seats other than boosters, but I have no intention of using it. He didn't care for it, he wanted let out so he could get in his blue seat with his harness. I was so proud. LOL.

ADS

scatterbunny

Glad you like them. :thumbsup: I like ours, too, when we need to fit three-across my Focus. Even though it has fixed armrests, they sit a smidge forward of the vehicle seat back, making it easier to access the buckle in the middle of my Focus than the Parkway, without armrests. I also really like the shoulderbelt guides on the FPSVB, how they are parallel to the child's shoulder. I just wish it adjusted taller! My dd is too tall for it now, so I had to get a Britax Starriser/Comfy (same basic design as FPSVB, just taller).

I love this seat only because it does fit my child WAY better than the Graco Turbobooster and it makes 3-across doable in my van. :)
I will say it is the only booster that fits my 3 1/2 year old(34 pounds, 39 inch) child(not that he rides in a booster at all, just saying that it does fit a small child scary nice).

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
We have one too, it lives under the 3rd row of the van, lol. This way we always have an extra if needed. :)

April

Hmmm...Are there any in Canada? (Or WERE there?) Maybe that would be a good spare booster for us....

Kat_Momof3

see, this is all why I hate that they discontinued them. They were such a needed booster.

If only they'd waited for the new IIHS thing... I'm sure enough parents are actually scared by it and would be after the boosters in a heartbeat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC