2007 LATCH Quick Reference list link?

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
It looks like the SafeRideNews.com website has been completely redone and the list isn't showing up as a link there any more as far as I can see after sifting through the site. :( Was there a particular manufacturer you wanted to look up? Someone here with a hard copy of the LATCH manual could look it up for you.

CandCfam

It looks like the SafeRideNews.com website has been completely redone and the list isn't showing up as a link there any more as far as I can see after sifting through the site. :( Was there a particular manufacturer you wanted to look up? Someone here with a hard copy of the LATCH manual could look it up for you.

Yeah, I think they very recently redid the site. I had just looked at the list a few days ago. I don't need a specific vehicle right now, I just had the link posted elsewhere for reference.

Jeanum

Staff member
I'm bummed, too, because that list was so handy to whip out the link and show the limits to anyone with questions about their vehicle's LATCH limits or whether the vehicle allows center lower LATCH installs. It wouldn't have helped with Nannymom's question because that required an actual lookup of the specific vehicle's info. in the hard copy manual, but the quick reference list online will be sorely missed. :( Maybe the list is being revamped for the 2009 edition of the LATCH manual and will be available on the Safe Ride News website at a later date. Either way, it's probably additional incentive to get a hard copy of the LATCH manual for techs and carseat junkies, isn't it? :whistle:

crunchierthanthou

Can just anyone buy a LATCH book? I would love to have one.

well, I'm no one special. ;) It's great to have and probably my favorite tech reference (second only to this board :)). I'd probably wait until the 2009 version comes out in a few months. I'm betting there will be a group order. That's how I got my 2007- we did a group order about a year ago.

Jeanum

Staff member
well, I'm no one special. ;) It's great to have and probably my favorite tech reference (second only to this board :)). I'd probably wait until the 2009 version comes out in a few months. I'm betting there will be a group order. That's how I got my 2007- we did a group order about a year ago.

:yeahthat: I'm eagerly awaiting the 2009 edition (due out early next year according to what Judi learned at a recent conference). Anyone can order, tech or not. All you need is the $. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC