New Marathon Couture Prints

bfmarini

Here are the 2 New Britax Marathon Couture Prints for 2009 ...

Heather and Royal

Retail: $309.99.

I believe they should hit the market later this year.

ADS

loufrando

I think Heather is really pretty; but probably a nightmare to keep clean! If we thought AF got dirty quickly with the yellow- cream?!

And I'm a tan fan, so I don't hate the Royal. Wouldn't choose it (or pay extra for it!!!) but don't hate it.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I really like Heather. It reminds me of my favorite Scenera print but more subtle and elegant!

Chameleon

They are already out. Well the Heather one anyway. At least at my local specialty baby store. The Heather cover is sorta a cross between soft drapes and the flowers are like velvet. It was actually pretty soft for a couture. I can't remember if the other one was there. I don't remember seeing the brown one so I don't think they had it. I do remember the Heather though.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The accountants are designing car seat covers again I see...

Hey, my husband is an accountant and he is all about the pretty covers. And I quote:

ME: (grumbling) This Babies R Us doesn't have ANY of the good seats. What crap is that and how come we don't get any good seats in store around here?

HIM: Well, honey, at least they have a girly Marathon. You know that's probably keeping at least a few little girls safer, if inadvertently.

scatterbunny

I really like the Heather one. :thumbsup: Is that supposed to be dahlias or chrysanthemums, I wonder? Either way, very pretty and girly without being overpoweringly pink, IMO.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC