Lots of good seats 4 sale!

menfusse

I have recently bought a new vehicle and have Radians. The FF fits rock solid with belt, but the rf'ing one just doesn't work because the seat height makes the front seats not usuable and I can't put her all the way in the back. To top it off, my almost 5 year old is BEGGING for a booster. She is 43 inches tall and 44 lbs and I am confident that she is mature enough for one. I really, really want to get a parkway and a decathalon to match...dorky, I know. But I have to sell the Radians to be able to afford them. I also have and evenflo chase? Can't remember for sure which model it is. We got it when my 4 year old was almost 4 and not 40 lbs yet but too tall for her convertible. I also have a Touriva/Scenera...only 6 months old, and a graco snug ride with base in winnie the pooh pattern. All are in excellent condition and the oldest is only a year old. None have ever been in wrecks. You would pay shipping, but I am giving you a great deal. The radians are 100$ each, if you want both...175$ for both! Only 4 month old! The evenflo is 30$, the touriva/scenera 20$, and the snugride is 35$. You will pay actual shipping, no hadeling charges. I will ship the cheapest way possible. If you are somewhat close to me...I will deliver! I will take money orders, cashiers checks, personal checks (but they will have to clear my bank before shipping) Here are links to pics of the seats.
The snug ride:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/menfusse/carseatpics006.jpg

The Radians ( pic is of one only..both are the same color)
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/menfusse/carseatpics001.jpg

The Evenflo

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/menfusse/carseatpics005.jpg

I don't have a pic of touriva/scenera...my 6 month old is using it at the moment...lol. But it is gray plaid color. My email is mensusse@bellsouth.net. Feel free to email me for more pics or with questions!

ADS

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Knowing the rules on buying used seats---do we allow people to sell used seats on here?

I'm curious...not being smart to the OP.

Susan

Longhorn Lady

Susan, per the announcement:

Commercial and For Sale items may be permitted at the discretion of the Administrators, so long as they relate to Child Passenger Safety. Replies and discussions of such products will also be permitted. Repeated commercial posts and spam will be deleted. Direct advertisements for used child seats may be screened, though links to auction service links will generally be allowed. You must be registered to post.

Please use caution before purchasing used child restraints. No products posted here are endorsed by Car-Seat.Org or its owners; purchase at your own risk!

:)

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Thanks Marisa. I've been having fun with ebayers selling death traps this am....hopefully i'll be well received.

Susan

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
SusanMae said:
Thanks Marisa. I've been having fun with ebayers selling death traps this am....hopefully i'll be well received.

Susan

No worries- it was a fair question to ask. She emailed me before posting to make sure.

Presumably, there is less risk with a registered member who has been around a while. You can also ask for an ebay user name to check feedback if there is a concern. Plus, I'm sure there are enough checks and balances here to spot any errors in a for sale post, so we don't have issues like ebay sellers making inappropriate claims;-) As always, let the buyer beware.

menfusse

No worries, Susan...lol.

I understand the worry with used seats. All anyone would have is my word about not being in a wreck. I have seen many a death trap myself on ebay. Hopefully, you can tell from my pics that my seats are newer seats and in great shape...lol. I am such a car seat geek. Why else would I have so many darn seats??? LOL. Here's a link to the Touriva pic:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/menfusse/carseats002.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/menfusse/carseats001.jpg

My 6 month old is using right now. When I get the Britax, she'll go to that.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC