For Sale Girls Winter Coat, brown and pink, 4T

NVMBR02

For sale, a gently worn girls 4T warmest jacket. There are no stains or tears that I can see. The knit at the end of the cuffs and at the neck is gently worn, like a washed sweater. This is to thick for the carseat as it is down filled, dd used it mostly for playing in the snow 20-30 mins, 3ish times a week last winter. Comes from a smoke free, pet friendly home.

$20 shipped. PayPal Preferred.

coat001.jpg

coat002.jpg

coat003.jpg

ADS

courtfrog2

Oooh... I love that coat. Too bad my sensory kid would not be able to tolerate the fur around the hood. :rolleyes: I love it so much though!!!! :love: It's beautiful!

cryswilkins

Oooh... I love that coat. Too bad my sensory kid would not be able to tolerate the fur around the hood. :rolleyes: I love it so much though!!!! :love: It's beautiful!

LOL! That was a requirement in the great coat search for me too. Zoe said "Ewww cat hairs Mommy!" when I tried one on her.

NVMBR02

lol...kids are so funny. DD wanted this jacket because of the fur on the hood, but only wore the hood maybe twice. Hoods get in the way when you are making snow angels. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC