Question Three across in 2001 Grand Am

lillpistol

I have a 2001 Grand Am. 1 FPSVD RF and 1 FPSVD FF. We are expecting #3 in March and I would like to be able to install 3 car seats in my Grand Am as a back up car. It is not a problem in our Tahoe (main family vehicle).

Currently my daughter is 2 1/2 and 30 lbs. She rides RF, but will be close to the weight limit when #3 arrives. My son is almost 4 and 36 lbs. He rides FF. We just bought a Graco Snug Ride for #3. I would like to keep all kids harnessed as long as possible, and know there is no way I can fit the current seats in 3 across. What is a good 5 pt harness seat that is narrow to put my 2 oldest FF in? I would like one that keeps them harnessed forever :)!!

Thanks for the help. I looked at the 3 across thread, but didn't find what I was looking for.

Becki

ADS

TerisBoys

The Radian might work - it meshes well with the FPSVD when they're both facing the same direction.

lillpistol

Do you think the Radian would fit well if the FPSVD was RF? After checking out this seat, I will try to find a store near me to try them out. I was thinking of getting 2 Radians for my oldest 2, if I can install them with the Snug Ride. After #3 graduates from the Snug Ride, he will be riding RF in the FPSVD.

Thanks,
Becki

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC